Charger Forums banner
1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,

Moved a couple of months ago from Jacksonville, FL to Charleston, SC was wondering if there are any other members here in SC........Also would love to find any information on shows and clubs in or around Charleston, SC.

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
Hey all,

Moved a couple of months ago from Jacksonville, FL to Charleston, SC was wondering if there are any other members here in SC........Also would love to find any information on shows and clubs in or around Charleston, SC.

Yo what's up man. There are a few of us enthusiasts here. I'm out of Orangeburg (about an 1hr north). I believe the last meet and greet was in July, so there hasn't been much going on. I know there seems to be a big following down there. If something wants to get started, this is the way to do it

Welcome to SC and the boards respectively

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well if nothing is started up.........I am willing to donate my time down here to start something up......been a part of Many upon many Clubs. Would love to go to a couple meet and greets also.

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
Well if nothing is started up.........I am willing to donate my time down here to start something up......been a part of Many upon many Clubs. Would love to go to a couple meet and greets also.
I know there's more than the 3 of us in the lower part of the state on the boards. There is an LX group out of Charlotte as well

·
Registered
90 Posts
Well I'm in the local area as well. Been here 12+ years, stationed. There are a few lx guys on the boards but no club or get-togethers as of yet that I know of.

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
Well I'm in the local area as well. Been here 12+ years, stationed. There are a few lx guys on the boards but no club or get-togethers as of yet that I know of.

There are some posted on LXForums from time to time. I lurk on that board, but don't interact as much as I do here. When there is a gathering, I bring it over in most cases.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Charleston

Hello,

Also from Charleston here, though spend most of my weeks in myrtle beach at the moment. Chareleston is my home.

I know they have had one meet & greet, and I think there is at least some a group here, just not sure they are very active. I haven't been able to participate yet becuase i'm out of town during the week.

Definitely want to keep in touch.

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
In getting car stuff going, haven't really been a front runner. I have net twice in Charleston for an M&G but that was a while back.

·
Registered
370 Posts
Hey I'm up in Columbia. We did a M&G in greenville a couple of years ago. I know there a couple more Mango's and TB's in Columbia area, see them from time to time.

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
Hey I'm up in Columbia. We did a M&G in greenville a couple of years ago. I know there a couple more Mango's and TB's in Columbia area, see them from time to time.

I've seen a few Mangos. 0 Bananas though

·
Registered
370 Posts
the Lexington Dodge had a plum a few months back, not sure if its in the area or not.

·
Registered
120 Posts
I'm Charleston area. As optimus said there was a M&G back in July. I say its time to have another one.

Anybody else.

·
Registered
330 Posts
I'm Charleston area. As optimus said there was a M&G back in July. I say its time to have another one.

Anybody else.
Let me know where/when, and aim for a weekend. I'm out of town during the week.

1 - 20 of 79 Posts