Charger Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
Joined
·
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone in the Windsor area. Pinnacle Chrysler Windsors premiere Chrysler dealer has Charger SE,SXT,and RT's in stock. They also have 8 SRT-8 300's all for any offer close to dealer invoice. Employees are welcome. DC has a friends program. Any one who knows a Chrysler employee can also buy at employee pricing. Best pricing and service in Canada.

Windsors only fully unionized Chrysler dealer.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
315 Posts
so what you are saying if i know some one that works at chrysler i can get there price
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
needasrt4 said:
so what you are saying if i know some one that works at chrysler i can get there price
Yes. DC has a program in Canada where an employee can get employee pricing on a new car or truck for a friend(just like a relative). The employee can do this 2 times per year. Some dealers have list of employees who will sign as a friend for anyone who gives them a something like a nice dinner for two.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
247 Posts
best service in Canada?? you guys don't have a drive thru lube pit... and all your customers come to windsor chrysler for service. you are giving people the wrong impression.

Thats why we sold 140(one tent sale) and you guys sold 120 (with three tent sales)
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
steve88 said:
best service in Canada?? you guys don't have a drive thru lube pit... and all your customers come to windsor chrysler for service. you are giving people the wrong impression.

Thats why we sold 140(one tent sale) and you guys sold 120 (with three tent sales)
The lube pits are comming with the big expansion. As for service, I am amazed at many of your former customers come to pinnacle because of the poor treatment at WC. Lets see at the end of the year where the sales number are. According to DC Pinnacle is #1 in Canada so far. With the amount of inventory Pinnacle is getting that should be easy to keep. Should have 20-30 Chargers arriving in the next couple of weeks. SRT-8 300's are available at a great price now.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
247 Posts
You guys haven't beat us one month out of the year yet. Stop shoveling **** and tell the truth. Pinnancle is the #1 Union Dealership but who cares about unions. Overall you are sitting at #2.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
steve88 said:
You guys haven't beat us one month out of the year yet. Stop shoveling **** and tell the truth. Pinnancle is the #1 Union Dealership but who cares about unions. Overall you are sitting at #2.
You guys are number 2 now. I think I know who is shovelling s**t. Just wait for the expansion and you guys will be burried for good. The new building will be DC's flagship dealership. Why do you think Pinnacle gets so much hot selling inventory? Not a bad turn around since Terry took over.


Oh yes.. How many Chargers do you have in stock? What none yet. Pinnacle has had them for over a week. Next week should be a big load of them.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
247 Posts
Cleaerly you have know idea how your dealership works or whats going on. 1) The reason you have all those SRT8's is because you bought a large number of 2004's that no another dealership wanted. (which you still have some in stock - 2 year old vehicles) 2) The reason you have some chargers early is because you guys bought a whack load of pool stock which again you will be stuck with.

Explain how you are number one when January we were #1 Dealership in Canada for that month, Feb. we beat by just a few cars, march I believe you guys won by a few and then in may we beat you by 20.

If you don't believe me ask Richard he is the one that told me.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,732 Posts
:rolleyes:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
247 Posts
just to end this argument.. Why does Terry want to sell Pinnacle and Performance Ford??? I know he has asked a few people to do so.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
steve88 said:
Cleaerly you have know idea how your dealership works or whats going on. 1) The reason you have all those SRT8's is because you bought a large number of 2004's that no another dealership wanted. (which you still have some in stock - 2 year old vehicles) 2) The reason you have some chargers early is because you guys bought a whack load of pool stock which again you will be stuck with.

Explain how you are number one when January we were #1 Dealership in Canada for that month, Feb. we beat by just a few cars, march I believe you guys won by a few and then in may we beat you by 20.

If you don't believe me ask Richard he is the one that told me.
Steve your just a salesman. They tell you you want they want to push you guys harder. Wait till the end of the year and you will see who is # one. Just wait untill you see how many Daytonas and SRT-8's and other hot products Pinnacle will have comming in(all at great prices). We did take most of Centrals stock and got a killer deal on that stock(not to mention there service work). Every car has a buyer and at the discounts the customers were getting. They could buy a new 2004 cheaper than one of your well used 2004's. DC is working in partnership with Pinnacle to give the best deal to all customers with Essex counties largest selection and best service(We are DC's clearing house for unsold cars and trucks). You guy are going to have to get creative to win back number one status. WC did have a good run going. Now its time for you to fight back to be king of the hill. Competition is great for all our customers. Good luck. Just wait for some of our new promotions. Now if we just had more space..Oh yes that is being fixed very soon also.

P.S. I think were both hung with a ****load of 05 Magnums. Lets hope the Chargers do much better than the Magnums.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
391 Posts
Okay, this is my one and only warning.

1. Advertising isnt free, so neither of you should be using this place to advertise your dealerships. Pony up the money to become a supporting vendor, and we'll talk.

2. In this industry, and in the public eye, you should definetly act more professional.

3. We respect everyone here to maintain a certain level of respect towards everyone else. Please do so.

4. Contact me by PM if you have any questions.
 
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top