Charger Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There are quite a large amount of Chargers running the streets here in Mobile, Alabama.

Are there any who are members here? Or nearby in the Florida Panhandle, Souther Miss.?

·
Registered
180 Posts
Mobile Here! What's up!? Nice to see fellow Mobtown peeps up in here (I don't really talk like that, LOL!)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Mobile Here! What's up!? Nice to see fellow Mobtown peeps up in here (I don't really talk like that, LOL!)
Great to know someone else from around here is a member.

I've had mine for a little over a month added a chin spoiler yesterday, have the rear spoiler ordered and should be here early this week. Can't wait.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Since I cant get any love from anyone In my own state..... SE Louisiana in the house.
Two states away, only short hop actually to the lines.

How close to N.O. are you?

I've met a couple of guys from your way on a Dakota / Durango site I am a member on. Although I traded mine in on the Charger we still have our 01 D.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Only about 30 min from NOLA. Mobile is only about 3+ hrs away, Ive been there and Gulf Shores a couple of times. The drivers in Alabama are 10x better than the ones here.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Only about 30 min from NOLA. Mobile is only about 3+ hrs away, Ive been there and Gulf Shores a couple of times. The drivers in Alabama are 10x better than the ones here.
LOL! Yeah, I guess we're a bit more layed back over here. I love Bourbon street, though. Actually gonna make a trip to NOLA in early November (possibly likely).

·
Registered
430 Posts
I'm from Pensacola, but I've been in Mobile a lot lately...go to NOLA for Saints games, but we don't usually take the Charger.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts