Charger Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally!! I was able to convince the powers that be( after letting them view this site ) at the dealership I work at www.broadwaydodge.com to allow viewers of this site the following deal: Order form Darrell the E-commerce director via email ( there is an icon to click at the site ) put in the email message "from chargershed" and they will order you whatever you want color and option wise and sell it to you at MSRP! The message MUST include "from chargershed" to make it valid, otherwise, your on your own and I can't be sure of the deal you would get. The Charger is the most ordered car in the history of Chrysler, even the 300 did not have as many advance orders. The cool thing about this is, you can have it your way!!

·
Registered
349 Posts
Does that, and will that include the SRT-8,because if it does,when that is available to order with dealer allocation,I would be greatly thankful ,to be able to order one!! :D

·
Registered
91 Posts
chargershed said:
Finally!! I was able to convince the powers that be( after letting them view this site ) at the dealership I work at www.broadwaydodge.com to allow viewers of this site the following deal: Order form Darrell the E-commerce director via email ( there is an icon to click at the site ) put in the email message "from chargershed" and they will order you whatever you want color and option wise and sell it to you at MSRP! The message MUST include "from chargershed" to make it valid, otherwise, your on your own and I can't be sure of the deal you would get. The Charger is the most ordered car in the history of Chrysler, even the 300 did not have as many advance orders. The cool thing about this is, you can have it your way!!
You can call any dealer in the Omaha/Lincoln Nebraska area (Woodhouse, Baxter Dodge, Performance Dodge, etc...) and get one for well under MSRP ...and you don't even have to mention my name.

·
Registered
349 Posts
TommyLee said:
You can call any dealer in the Omaha/Lincoln Nebraska area (Woodhouse, Baxter Dodge, Performance Dodge, etc...) and get one for well under MSRP ...and you don't even have to mention my name.
Wow,it sounds to me that the charger might not have the same problem of getting them at msrp,and the same popularity of the 300c!!

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
JohnnyG said:
Wow,it sounds to me that the charger might not have the same problem of getting them at msrp,and the same popularity of the 300c!!
we shall see... :p Hey, we want to earn peoples business as much as the next guy, you'd have to be stupid not to make your best deal, it's easy to make a promise on a car you don't have...all I was suggesting is order what you want, don't settle for what some dealer wants to sell you...contact us make us an offer and go from there...

·
Registered
91 Posts
chargershed said:
we shall see... :p Hey, we want to earn peoples business as much as the next guy, you'd have to be stupid not to make your best deal, it's easy to make a promise on a car you don't have...all I was suggesting is order what you want, don't settle for what some dealer wants to sell you...contact us make us an offer and go from there...
Performance Dodge, Baxter Dodge, Performance Chrysler Jeep Dodge, and Woodhouse combined have over 100 Charger R/T's scheduled and continue to get allocation every month. Performance Dodge has 2 on the ground currently with 11 more in KZ (shipped) due any day. Woodhouse Dodge and Baxter Dodge are in about the same shape as Performance Dodge. So what is this about cars you don't have and easy promises??? No flames intended, as there is plenty of business to go around. I just wanted to let people know that they can definitely get the cars at, and more than likely below, MSRP without any special favors.

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
TommyLee said:
I just wanted to let people know that they can definitely get the cars at, and more than likely below, MSRP without any special favors.
Yesterday you said that you could get one for "well under MSRP", today it is more than likely for under MSRP and for sure at MSRP...well which is it? Look, I don't want to start any arguments, we only have 1 on the ground and it is priced at $2000 above sticker ( welcome to denver :( ) Will it sell for that? who knows...My purpose for starting this thread was to assure folks that they could order what they wanted, and not have to pay a premium for that. We would rather you order it the way you want, then to try and guess what the popular options would be. If you can find what you want and feel that you are getting a fair deal, great! No matter who it is from. Heck, I'm a DCx employee, I get a good deal whenever I buy mine :) A bunch of posters were concerned that dealers would markup Chargers in advance of their offical release- which is what is happening here in denver, I was just giving them an avenue that was an alternative, sorry I bothered!

·
Registered
91 Posts
chargershed said:
Yesterday you said that you could get one for "well under MSRP", today it is more than likely for under MSRP and for sure at MSRP...well which is it? Look, I don't want to start any arguments, we only have 1 on the ground and it is priced at $2000 above sticker ( welcome to denver :( ) Will it sell for that? who knows...My purpose for starting this thread was to assure folks that they could order what they wanted, and not have to pay a premium for that. We would rather you order it the way you want, then to try and guess what the popular options would be. If you can find what you want and feel that you are getting a fair deal, great! No matter who it is from. Heck, I'm a DCx employee, I get a good deal whenever I buy mine :) A bunch of posters were concerned that dealers would markup Chargers in advance of their offical release- which is what is happening here in denver, I was just giving them an avenue that was an alternative, sorry I bothered!
I didn't mean to start an argument either, so I sincerely apologize as it was definitely me that started this (the argument, that is). :eek: Your intentions were admirable and I commend you for that. The only thing that got me started was that you were normally charging over sticker, which makes no sense on a volume car. That does more harm for the dealer in the long run, as the customers that were offended by the price hike will more than likely not return for any future business.

Again, my apologies. Keep up the good work.

·
Registered
3 Posts
The buyer determines value in every segment of our capatalist society. Our local dealer Lake Norman Dodge has a $3,000. over sticker on the one on the showroom floor. I refused to pay the additional overage and now have one sitting in my garage. Use your head when making your best deal. Next year they will be on sale.
Warren.

·
Registered
349 Posts
I say don't buy any of them for 1 year,then they will give you 5-10 thousand off begging you to buy one!! I can't stand greedy dealers,but then again,as long as people are foolish enough to pay over sticker,then alot of dealers will keep jacking up prices!!! So who is really to blame--consumers can control prices,if consumers can control themselves!!! AH,if only we all stayed United as a majority group,instead of a minority;how the prices would come down in all things!!! ;)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts