Charger Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gentlemen, start your engines, the countdown has started for Friday, October 5, the last night this year for street legals at Mission Raceway. I propose we turn this night into a meet and greet, whether you care to race your car or not.. We can easily find parking for all of us in the Pit area. ($20) Bring the lawn chairs, eat the greasy food, and shop in the Muscle Car Souvenir shop. Meet and greet, watch the Chargers humble the Fords and Chevys......Lots of great cars to admire, lots of people admiring yours......Gates open at 4:30pm, we need to secure a full row of parking for our rides....Volunteers that can attend early would really help... Who's all in???

P.S. The weather sucks until Friday, but so far, the forecast for Friday is good.....:)

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
If the Weather is going to hold, If I can get off early enough, If I can get on the 3:00pm, Boat...................................... I'll be there

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey Scott, it would be great to meet you. Looks like we will have 10 or 15 LX's.....Come out and meet the guys. If you want you can stay over at my house Friday night. PM me for details.....

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey Scott, it would be great to meet you. Looks like we will have 10 or 15 LX's.....Come out and meet the guys. If you want you can stay over at my house Friday night. PM me for details.....

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Any Pics from last nites festivities?????

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Damnit, I just saw this post now! A little late.... I believe I saw your Mean Bee around the Mission area a couple days ago.... Well it was somebodys Bee anyways LOL

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The Mean Bee travels to Mission Raceway every Friday night for Street Legals. Come on in and meet the members of the Vancouver LX Club.... Lots of fun/meet and greets.....

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
The Mean Bee travels to Mission Raceway every Friday night for Street Legals. Come on in and meet the members of the Vancouver LX Club.... Lots of fun/meet and greets.....
Should post the pics links here for all to enjoy ( even if it was 90% Magnums that nite..) Looks like it was a good time. I'm still P.O.'d that I couldn't swing it!!!:(

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hey Scott, what's your best 1/4 mile time?
Hope to see you over here for some meets next year!

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Hey Scott, what's your best 1/4 mile time?
Hope to see you over here for some meets next year!
Don't know....haven't run an "offical" 1/4 yet.... this spring though

Hey Scott ,

Did you get my E Mail with the pics from Mission?
Yes I did, even e-mailed you back to say "thanks". Guess that means the e-mail never made it.....hmmmm sorry, I know I responded?????.:knockout:

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Lots of nights at Mission Raceway next year. Watch the website for the new schedule when it comes out... I'm sure we will get you over here for a night at the races.......Send the EMail again. I'm kind of wondering why it didnt get to me?

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Lots of nights at Mission Raceway next year. Watch the website for the new schedule when it comes out... I'm sure we will get you over here for a night at the races.......Send the EMail again. I'm kind of wondering why it didnt get to me?
Knowing me and my computer abilities, I probably screwed up and sent it to ?????

I am "sure" I'll get there....:rockon:

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Hey Scott,

Watch the Mission Raceway web site for the new years schedule. your day for the 12.76est? will come........My offer stands for next year... Go plug a mustang and get happy......

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Hey Scott,

Watch the Mission Raceway web site for the new years schedule. your day for the 12.76est? will come........My offer stands for next year... Go plug a mustang and get happy......
Thanks for the confidence..... If it's not in the 11.9 range by spring, thats it, I am going to quit this wee obesssion and move onto something else.....like maybe guns!:knockout: :knockout:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts