Charger Forums banner
1 - 20 of 129 Posts

·
Premium Member
391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

As you have already figured out, ChargerForums.com is an elite group of Dodge Charger owners that love their vehicles and love to talk about them. Registering for membership on ChargerForums.com is absolutely FREE. However, for $24.89 a year, $2.07 a month, $0.07 a day, you can help support this site and get access to many upgraded perks. Click Here to sign up for Supporting Membership. We also support a Lifetime Membership for those members who wish to sign up for a longer time period.

The membership also includes 2 ChargerForums.com stickers which will be shipped to you. Shipping costs are included in the price. (Please make sure your shipping address is correct on your paypal account at time of purchase)

Here is what the ChargerForums.com sticker will look like (Click for full size image)

• Less Advertising
  • ChargerForums.com Sticker Package
  • Supporting Member Tag/Image
  • Increase of PM Space (to 500 from 200)
  • Ability to off Sidebar on all pages
  • Increased Photo Gallery size
  • Larger Avatars
  • Animated Gifs for Signatures
  • Signature Image Hosting
I would also like to take this time to mention that we have decided it is the perfect time to upgrade some of the perks offered to Registered Members as well. We will be upgrading the amount of PM's available to registered members from 100 to 200. In addition, we have upgraded all Registered Member photo gallery quotas from 3MB to 15MB of storage. Everyone gets an upgrade, even if you choose not to become a supporting member!

Dont forget, by becoming a supporting member you are helping to keep the best Dodge Charger forum alive. We could not do what we do without the loyal support of our Sponsors and Members. Thank you!

Click Here to sign up for Supporting Membership

If you do not wish to sign up via paypal, you can send in a check to the following address:

AutoForums.com
Attn: ChargerForums.com Membership
111 Peter Street Suite 700
Toronto, ON, M5V 2H1

That is a Canadian address so you'll need international postage. Please allow 3 weeks for delivery and membership activation. You MUST include your username on the forums with the payment so we know who to apply the payment to.

Important! Please make sure your paypal shipping/mailing address is correct before completing the process! If you elect to pay by e-Check the approval/clearance process may take up to 7 days.

Return Policy:
There will be no refunds given under any circumstances including banning.

Privacy Policy:
Your email or contact information will not be sold or used in any way other than keeping you updated about ChargerForums.com

·
Premium Member
5,068 Posts
Got mine already!!

Thanks ekool!
Tom

·
Premium Member
1,942 Posts
Got my lifetime membership. I tried to be first, but my CC had expired on Paypal and it was defaulting to an e-check, so I had to fix that!!

Edited to add: Kewl, we get the little membership icon!!

·
Premium Member
391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Got my lifetime membership. I tried to be first, but my CC had expired on Paypal and it was defaulting to an e-check, so I had to fix that!!
Well 2nd place aint bad! Tom was on the gun, he tried to get the Lifetime before I even had it created! :) Hard to beat a hawk!

·
Premium Member
5,068 Posts
WOOHOOOO!!! I was first!! Ya, Im a winner!

LOL
MCWL

·
Registered
14,728 Posts
wow you get your name bolded in viewer box too, must be nice

·
Premium Member
5,068 Posts
I still love you yldthing!! lol

·
Super Moderator
11,650 Posts
Paypal?

I'm in, but I don't have a Paypal account. :confused:

I'll get it sorted out shortly. ;)

-=FLEX=-

(a.k.a. MCWL #2 - Hi Tom :wave:)

·
Registered
2,387 Posts
are you doing this on LXF and the 300 forums too, b/c as much as im on this site i no longer have the charger...i would love to sign up

·
Registered
5,193 Posts
that was quick! i just hit the pay button!!:banana: i only did a year cause i make so much trouble here i'm sure to get banned sooner or later.:biggrinjester:

·
Premium Member
391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I'm in, but I don't have a Paypal account. :confused:

I'll get it sorted out shortly. ;)

-=FLEX=-

(a.k.a. MCWL #2 - Hi Tom :wave:)
I should update the first post, we can take check by mail but the checks have to go to Canada so that adds quite a delay. I'll add it to the post tho, so check it here in a few!

are you doing this on LXF and the 300 forums too, b/c as much as im on this site i no longer have the charger...i would love to sign up
We don't have any control over LXF but we already offer the program on 300C. However, we need to "update" the program with some newer features and promotional stuff going.

·
Super Moderator
11,650 Posts
I should update the first post, we can take check by mail but the checks have to go to Canada so that adds quite a delay. I'll add it to the post tho, so check it here in a few!
<--- Look at my info - I am in Canada. :lol:

But I will set up a paypal account anyway. I'm sure I'll need one sooner or later anyway.

-=FLEX=-

EDIT: OK, that arrow is meaningless. Look up and to the right, now.

·
Premium Member
5,068 Posts
:beerchug: Hi #2, check your PMs :wave:

nice arrow by the way, very straight

·
Registered
3,212 Posts
Hey Tom - on a side note - when I get some more pics of my car with all the new mods - can you fix me up again?

·
Registered
220 Posts
What if we like the ads? :) Will we miss out on the forum supporter specials?

1 - 20 of 129 Posts