Charger Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw that the R/T comes with Continental tires. Any issues with those? How do they perform? Anyone upgrade immediately?

I saw that the R/T with performance package comes with Michelins? Any issues with those?

·
Registered
619 Posts
go to www.lxforums.com and search it. they are completely horrible. they are on my magnum and they started to wearout like crazy; i figured maybe my alignment or something was messed up, so i got it checked out and the dealer said everything was great and the tires are just wore out from spinning the tires. :confused: how did the front tires wearout from spinning the tires. i have had my charger for 2 months now and dumped the tires ASAP. buy the car; get rid of the tires and get BFGoodrich twa's (i think these are the ones to replace stock tires; anyone).

·
Registered
662 Posts
I wasn't happy with the continentals the second I saw them on the car. But they still ride smooth and quiet (for now) even if they lack grip. So I think I'll continue to pay off the car, rather than change tires and do other mods...

:cool:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts