Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ok everyone, we will be getting our LED taillight halos in soon and we thought no better way to start them off then buy having a group buy for them.

These are not you avg. halos though. Each LED ring will be a dual circuit design like our Bullet headlight halos but only one color. With these you can have them do whatever you want. For example, you want both sets of LEDs on one ring to come on all the time but have one set blink, you can. You want both sets on and then only one set to get brighter with your brake lights, you can. You can really do anything you want with these.

This will end on Aug. 6th. Buy yours now and be one of the first people with these!!

Also, the best thing about this group buy is that we will be combining all orders from 3 different forums to get the highest total number of people and the lowest possible price for everyone.

Group Buy Pricing​
The pricing will go like this.

Retail price $199
1-10 people $179
11-20 people $169
21-30 people $159
31+ $149 with free shipping

Shipping is $10 for ground shipping and $15 for express.

Payment Details​

A 75.00 deposit is required to hold your spot to help get the pricing down.

All deposit can be sent via Paypal to ***********************. Please put the following in the comments section

1) Screename and what forum you are on
2) What number you are on the list
3) contact info and phone number

The List

1)Army Charger
2)DaBlackPearl
3)Jed's OCD
4)Jontoad
5)P Sherlin
6)xious
7)
8)
9)
10)
11)
12)
13)
14)
15)

·
Registered
5,219 Posts
WTF! I'm not first on the list? :wink: geez....I guess I'm number 2 add me to the list please! Can we see any pics yet? Are they red or white?...Thanks.

Money Sent. :alfdance:

·
Registered
526 Posts
Wes, any chance of getting red LED's? Red will show through red lens's much brighter!

·
Registered
1,748 Posts
i gonna want these too.. just need to know how to open the tails first since steve told me that they are sealed differently.... ask him if he is willing to tell me how or to preinstall them and then game for them for sure.. i been wanting them since my first set of headlight halos from you guys

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Wes, any chance of getting red LED's? Red will show through red lens's much brighter!
We can go ahead and do the red for you.
i gonna want these too.. just need to know how to open the tails first since steve told me that they are sealed differently.... ask him if he is willing to tell me how or to preinstall them and then game for them for sure.. i been wanting them since my first set of headlight halos from you guys
Just go ahead and put the deposit in and you know we're gonna take of you man. No worries there.

·
Registered
1,748 Posts
i know there will be no worries, and you know my money is good... i just wanna make sure i dont break my housings since i have never opened a set before

·
Registered
526 Posts

·
Registered
5,219 Posts
Oh man....I didn't know we would have a choice, Jed and I did a comparison and the red is a deeper blood red so now I am wondering if I should do red. Wes, when do I have to make a decision? Doh!

·
Registered
526 Posts
Deposit made. Put me at number 3.

I forgot to mention I want the red LED's in the comment section.

Bump to others who want tail LED's, let's get it going!!!

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Oh man....I didn't know we would have a choice, Jed and I did a comparison and the red is a deeper blood red so now I am wondering if I should do red. Wes, when do I have to make a decision? Doh!
Well originally we werent going to do red but more people wanted it so of course we have to keep people happy and give them what they want.

You can think about it for a few days and let me know.

·
Registered
5,219 Posts
Well originally we werent going to do red but more people wanted it so of course we have to keep people happy and give them what they want.

You can think about it for a few days and let me know.
Cool, thanx...

·
Registered
436 Posts
i know there will be no worries, and you know my money is good... i just wanna make sure i dont break my housings since i have never opened a set before
no photos, huh, whats involved in the install? I know non halo tails are simple plug and play...

·
Registered
1,748 Posts
well photopro.. removing the lens from the housings is the obvious part.... then you simply expoxy the rings to the bezels and route your wires accordingly. then reseal teh lens back on and your good to go.. however your gonna wanna make sure they line back up with the body lines before making a complete re-seal of the lens...

·
Registered
526 Posts
Wes, This thread needs a bump for visibility...

·
Registered
526 Posts
These are not you avg. halos though. Each LED ring will be a dual circuit design like our Bullet headlight halos but only one color. With these you can have them do whatever you want. For example, you want both sets of LEDs on one ring to come on all the time but have one set blink, you can. You want both sets on and then only one set to get brighter with your brake lights, you can. You can really do anything you want with these.
These are going to look hot. Already have dual circuit tower LED bulbs and will hook the rings up to with both wires...visibility from the back will be unsurpassed.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts