Charger Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As per brampton website, i posted if any srt-8 chargers have started production, and one guy sayd that in his shift last night at 10:30 pm, 3 srt-8 chargers went by him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:razz: :biggrin:

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
ltdodge said:
As per brampton website, i posted if any srt-8 chargers have started production, and one guy sayd that in his shift last night at 10:30 pm, 3 srt-8 chargers went by him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:razz: :biggrin:
If you don't mind... what's the url for the "brampton website" ??

This is great news... I hope mine goes to D1 status now!

Thanks for informing us.

·
Premium Member
17,663 Posts
May members will have sleepless nights tonight. :eek:

·
Registered
216 Posts
May members will have sleepless nights tonight.

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
How does that work, do they mix in SRT's with other production runs? I assume demand would be such that they would also keep up with SE's, R/T's, etc. also. Maybe the SRT's start coming down the line because al the parts are now available or something?

I really want to know is when my R/T I ordered August 11 is going to be started.
Good thing I rarely see a Charger on the road still - it hurts my brain and my neck everytime I see one! :happy: :sad:

The SRT - that's just overload! After I come back into consciousness, I have to convince myself that is actually what I just saw. :)

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
joescat said:
The SRT - that's just overload! After I come back into consciousness, I have to convince myself that is actually what I just saw. :)
Not a dream my friend... it's for real and they've started rolling down the line!

"Overload"... that's a good name for the car... I'll have to post that in the "What's your Charger's name" thread! :smile:

·
Registered
4,944 Posts
moparfan said:
Many thanks.

"Happy Happy Joy Joy" :grin:
Please, TRY, TRY to be upbeat!! :) :) :whistle:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts