Charger Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, I'm the newest member on what looks to be, the next greatest forum on the web,with the new charger srt-8 coming out !! My question is ,does anyone have any serious recommendations for me on which car I should get(only 1),The chrysler 300c srt-8 or the newest bad boy on the block the charger srt-8,which I think they are going to start building in Sept. I've been in BX ststus a long,long time waiting for a 300c srt-8,but I am now seriously considering the charger srt-8!!! Any enlightning comments on which way to go?!!! Thankx :confused:

·
Registered
40 Posts
Hey JohnnyG,

Tough one...

Positive is, you are a lot closer to getting an 300C SRT-8 than waiting for the Charger in the fall.

I honestly would take a 300C and a Charger R/T (when available) out on a back to back test drive. Yes, they are from the same company but, honestly built for different types of people. ie: ride, looks, etc...

I feel the 300 SRT-8 is more of a sleeper than the in your face Charger SRT-8.

Either way, I don't think you will lose. Both are awesome rare vehicles.

Manic

·
Premium Member
15,199 Posts
That's a toughie:) Just have to figure out which your more at home with. I'd feel like I was driving my Dads car with the 300, and I'm 40:) If I was cruising clients around, I might feel different. But as an ordnance tech, I don't have to worry about what folks think about what I drive:) Just me:)

·
Registered
18 Posts
I'd order up the 300 C SRt/8 myself although the Charger SRT/8 is awesome as well..

I just like the 300C a bit more...Dam close though..

JMO

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I like the Charger srt-8's mean look,except I'm not sold on the rear end look,and the 300 srt-8 looks more like a sleeper,but with nice lines.decisions??decsions?? :confused:

·
Registered
9 Posts
It depends on what you want it for. I haven’t driven either one but I would guess that if you want luxury and a little softer ride go with the 300 if you want more performance Charger.

·
Premium Member
15,199 Posts
We do have a report of the Chargers suspension as being %25 stiffer than the 300C. But there was the warning that this value was not set in stone.

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
GLHS837 said:
We do have a report of the Chargers suspension as being %25 stiffer than the 300C. But there was the warning that this value was not set in stone.
Yeah, but that is 25% stiffer than the 300c,not the 300c srt-8!! I think they're pretty much the same.

·
Premium Member
15,199 Posts
My mistake, the 300C SRT-8, as reported by a member of those forums who got to met a member of the SRT team during One Lap.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts