Charger Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone ordered one in Canada yet, what was the stated delivery date. I was thinking about buying a Daytona version but the SRT-8 has really caught my eye. Any insight on pricing would also help, I am in Ontario. Thanks.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I've ordered one, but I have no clue when it is coming and neither does my dealer(s)... Maybe march-april. It sucks! I already sold my old car too!

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
Someone posted pics of a Silver SRT-8 that was on the lot in a Canadian dealership. (see profile pic)

GLHS837 said:
Steve Desjardins, salesguy in Canada snapped those. Sweet, but I'm done with silver.
How did they get that car?!? Have they actually built and shipped any SRT-8's yet?

Hell, I'd cancel my US order, fly to Canada and drive the f'n car back here if the dealers up there really have them for sale.

·
Registered
7 Posts
threeputt said:
Any insight on pricing would also help, I am in Ontario. Thanks.
Dealers in Alberta also know very little. I'm hearing pricing rumours ranging from $46K to $50K. Apparently SRT8's will be on allocation with another rumor indicating only 50-75 or so for Canada this year??

ALso waiting for info..........

Later Frank

·
Registered
247 Posts
there is 4 in windsor. I will snap pictures of all the colours for you.

I usually only post on 300cforums but I have decided to become a supporting vendor here also.

We already have allocation for two charger SRT8 and we will get more.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
steve88 said:
there is 4 in windsor. I will snap pictures of all the colours for you.

I usually only post on 300cforums but I have decided to become a supporting vendor here also.

We already have allocation for two charger SRT8 and we will get more.
Steve,

Do you mean there are actually 4 Charger SRT8s in Windsor ready for shipping somewhere??? Any idea when we will see them in Ontario??

When do you expect your allocation to arrive???

·
Registered
247 Posts
Chrysler hasen't told us when we will get them but we should be first. I have sold 6 SRT8 300 myself, so we usually get alot of allocation for SRT products.

I have one sold already.

The ones in Windsor are for DCX training. They ship them to unveil at Chrysler events.

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
steve88 said:
The ones in Windsor are for DCX training. They ship them to unveil at Chrysler events.
Ok... what are we talking about here... 300C's or Charger SRT-8's?!?

The thread topic was "Charger SRT-8 in Canada Delivery".

What are the "4 at Canadian dealers now" referring to?!? Chargers???

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
steve88 said:
I can only sell to Canadians
Interesting. If I fly to Canada and offer you cash on the spot (for a Charger SRT-8), you cannot sell the car to me?!?

·
Registered
247 Posts
no its not ours. The 4 Chargers belong to Chryslers. They just bring them buy or sometimes there is damage and our dealership fixes all Chrysler cars damaged by execs or damaged on there yard.

So when they come here I always have my camera ready.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Steve:

So what is the scoop you've heard as far as allocation and how many Charger SRT8's will be availalbe in Canada?? Also any info on actual MSRP pricing??

Thanks Frnak

·
Registered
247 Posts
frankmp said:
Steve:

So what is the scoop you've heard as far as allocation and how many Charger SRT8's will be availalbe in Canada?? Also any info on actual MSRP pricing??

Thanks Frnak
I will post the Canadian prices tomorrow morn. I am at home and don't have them infront of me.

I have MSRP plus all the option pricing.

As for allocation its tough to say. My guess would be there only going to build 1000 for north america. The first run of the SRT8 300 they only built 200 for North America.

·
Premium Member
7,632 Posts
According to the Brampton Assembly board, they saw a few Charger SRT8's go down the line last night. Sounds like they're on their way!

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
steve88 said:
no its not ours. The 4 Chargers belong to Chryslers. They just bring them buy or sometimes there is damage and our dealership fixes all Chrysler cars damaged by execs or damaged on there yard.

So when they come here I always have my camera ready.
Steve,

Thanks for the clarification.

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
mnunes said:
According to the Brampton Assembly board, they saw a few Charger SRT8's go down the line last night. Sounds like they're on their way!
Totally freaking awesome!

God I hope mine goes to D1 status this week and gets built soon.

Listening to everyone on here tell their stories about driving their R/Ts and Daytonas has me itching to get behind the wheel of my SRT-8 !!

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
mnunes said:
If you don't mind me asking... where did you get this information from??

1 - 17 of 17 Posts