1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
67 Posts
The Charger looks more like a Daytona to me. Maybe they just dropped the 6.1 into a Daytona body. Still looks fantastic though, I hope they do well.

·
Registered
112 Posts
The new Unlimited division is seeing some great action as well, although no competitors remain penalty free. The race is tight, with the top two spots going to Ralph Gilles and Eddie Alterman in their 2006 Dodge Charger SRT 8 and Jim Kenzie and Brian Bourbonniere in their 2004 MINI Cooper JCW
Just saw this on the Targa Newfoundland Site...

Hmm... bodes well for the SRT8. :happy:

·
Premium Member
15,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yep, spotted that myself:) Id love a shot of the Cooper and the Charger together:) Call it "The Cutey and the Beast" :)

·
Registered
274 Posts
SWEET!!!! can't wait for the charger srt to come out.

·
Registered
832 Posts
wait wait wait if we are to assume that this is a charger SRT8 then where's mine :sad:

·
Registered
112 Posts
Well... DCX is uh... polishing it. Yeah, making it real shiny and everything. :whistle:

·
Premium Member
15,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ron, seeing as you are not

A) The designer of the LX bodies

B) The head of SRT division.

you dont get one yet. :)

·
Registered
832 Posts
Jadkyl said:
Well... DCX is uh... polishing it. Yeah, making it real shiny and everything. :whistle:
lol

·
Premium Member
15,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Since it has a fulll cage, not much use for a back door:)

·
Banned
591 Posts
I just saw my first SRT-8 Charger. We had one for the autoshow my college/Program puts on for automotive marketing. I wasnt on the DCX team (wish I was, as I guarantee I know more about their products than anyone else in this entire school) Anyway it was red and on a platform roped off. Insane car.

·
Registered
86 Posts
i got it! i got my srt-8!!!! charger (black) im so excited!!! just want to drive drive drive, but if i do that i will run out of gas, so im coming up with tons of excuses for me to drive it hahahaha

-j

·
Premium Member
15,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Daywalker said:
Are them two charger and 300c driven by don and ralph stock?
No quite, but closer than youd think, given the amount of stickerage:)
From what I know they did to that 300C for the One Lap, heres what I sumrise. Facts are bold, suppositions are not

300C
SRT-8 Charger suspension setup
Quaiffe l imited slip differential
Intake and exhaust manifolds "smoothed" *
One off fender flares custom made
Custom BBS wheels
Three way ESP setup tested

I assume the Charger has similar mods.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hey my06chargerr/tandse, how high an octane does that thing take? and post some pictures and could you give us some details? I would really apprieciate it, You guys that got them already are so lucky, (sigh) Febuary will be here soon right? Sorry about cutting in but I am just really curious about that car.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts