Can i use platinum on the car???

·
Registered
898 Posts
use ngk v power or the champion cooper oem sparkplugs

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Alota people will give different opinions on this basically comes down to how long you want your spark plugs will last. stock Copper chapmpions are fine as stated by silver06. Some others choose platinum cause you can go 90k miles without a change but you should go for a bosch Double platinum if you go the platinum route.

·
Registered
7,627 Posts
Alota people will give different opinions on this basically comes down to how long you want your spark plugs will last. stock Copper chapmpions are fine as stated by silver06. Some others choose platinum cause you can go 90k miles without a change but you should go for a bosch Double platinum if you go the platinum route.
I had lots of problems with Bosch platinum on my VW. I finally changed to NGK. Problem solved.

·
Registered
4,467 Posts
I just stuck with the stock Mopar plugs. Didn't want to worry about running into any issues.

·
Premium Member
8,140 Posts
There was a post one here awhile back stating something about one versus the other and the negative impact on our coilpacks. I cant remember how it went but it was a good read on why you should choose one over the other.....I will see if I can find it

Helps a ton doesn't it......

·
Registered
934 Posts
I just put the champion double platinum on my car. all 16 of those suckers! ha

·
Registered
634 Posts
When are you supposed to change the stock sparkplugs and what are the benefits other than how long they last with the ones yall have mentioned above

·
Registered
476 Posts
When are you supposed to change the stock sparkplugs and what are the benefits other than how long they last with the ones yall have mentioned above

30k on oem champion plugs..

"A fart is a fart, A spark is a spark!"

1 - 9 of 9 Posts