Charger Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Folks,

I have the stocker Radio/CD/Sirius head unit in my sublime, and I am upgrading to the Nav/CD/Radio/Sirius unit. I have seen a few posts in searching on the install but nothing specific.

Can someone tell me where the OEM GPS antenna location is? I know some mentioned you can place it on top of the vents above the head unit, but I was wondering where the factory places them.

I will be taking some pictures and posting the details of my install as well so it may help someone else who is upgrading. :D

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
I don't have any picture, but I believe the antenna is located inside the dash below the windshield.

·
Registered
686 Posts
Thr factory location is just behind the ip gauge cluster mounted on the steering column mounting brace . There are two holes predrilled for the GPS antenna to be screwed into . You need to remove the gauge cluster to access this mounting point

Hey Folks,

I have the stocker Radio/CD/Sirius head unit in my sublime, and I am upgrading to the Nav/CD/Radio/Sirius unit. I have seen a few posts in searching on the install but nothing specific.

Can someone tell me where the OEM GPS antenna location is? I know some mentioned you can place it on top of the vents above the head unit, but I was wondering where the factory places them.

I will be taking some pictures and posting the details of my install as well so it may help someone else who is upgrading. :D

·
Registered
622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ok

Thank you all for your replies! :)

I have had my cluster out once before, and I lost some video clips I was going to post on the process, so maybe I'll go ahead and mount the GPS Ant in the OEM spot since there is a designated place for it.

More to come! :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.