Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Every once in a while I start Googlin' for mods. So today was for wings. And found the below. We all know the Redline was never made for aftermarket, but we all yearn for one!

Did we miss this? Discussed before? Yes/No/Maybe? LOL Should we get excited? Someone be first to test it out! :)

Redline

Sarona

·
Premium Member
15,804 Posts
Looks pretty much the same to me.

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
^^Yea brother I know you will be touchy on this one based on that previous experience. But I have run Sarona before and their product was a good fit on my Altima.

That Hotwheels is Duraflex which all their stuff never fits as I run it too back in the day!

·
Registered
447 Posts

I have been wanting this wing ever since I saw the Redline concept. Hopefully someone around here will pick one up and post photos.

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
**Response from HEMI3 on the Z forums on my post about the wing** >>>>>I found out about Sarona about 3 weeks ago and ordered my wing a week after I found out about them. So, so far its been two weeks into production. So here's the story. I've talked with these guys and this particular part is made to order. Meaning they are not stocked on shelves and it will take 3 to 4 weeks of total production time. The wing is designed around the vehicle itself to ensure high quality fitment. When I spoke with them they said they have the mould to design the wing. Now, I didn't clarify if it was "THE" mould from Mopar or just "A" mould designed to replicate the Mopar wing. I was so excited that I'd found it, I didn't bother to ask. I called them today just to see where things stood and my wing is being worked on and to give them another week and a half to complete the job. I didn't care about pricing too much. So, I can be the "guinea pig" for you guys. Let me see how this part works out first before paying the $590.00. Mine actually came to $650.00 with the shipping. So of course I'm not going to just buy the wing, slap it on, and call it a day. No, I am going to redo the rear-end so that the wing is complimented perfectly. I've already ordered necessary parts and supplies to make this project work. I'm estimating total job completion and the revealing around the beginning of November.

·
Registered
447 Posts
I've already had the notion to pick up the Black Envy wheels and Mopar front lip. If this wing turns out well, I could pretty much replicate the Redline look. :rocker:

·
Registered
447 Posts
The Danko spoiler looks great. That's a good suggestion.

·
Registered
447 Posts
Ok, you guys talked me into it. :bigthumb:

I have a second interview for a job opportunity coming up. If I land the job, I'm going to start saving up for the Black Envy wheels and keep an eye on how the wing turns out. I've loved the Redline look ever since the concept.

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)

Attachments

·
Registered
447 Posts
Nice!

·
Registered
123 Posts
So how does it mount?

·
Registered
4,493 Posts
.......We all know the Redline was never made for aftermarket, but we all yearn for one!
Don't let the aftermarket control you. If you want it, make it so. I wanted louvers on my '12, but they stopped making them after '10. Instead of pining for mods that may never come, make your own. I had louvers on my '12, and have them again on my '14.

Good news is, now you don't have to make your own, since they finally came through. I'm not usually a fan of the 3 piece spoilers, but something about that on the silver car seems to have a vintage feel, and I'm digging it. Probably not a mod I'll do, but it looks pretty good on your car. Nice find.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts