Charger Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First time posting...

I'm buying a Charger R/T, but, I need to know when the Road/Track Perfomance Group will be avaliable on the R/T. My dealer(s) and the factory hasn't given a time frame. Does anybody know when this package will be out?

Also, if you order the GPS radio option for $1895, does that include the sound group II option of the 322 watt amp, woofer speaker, etc...?

I was told by a dealer that the GPS radio option included everything in the sound group II except the cassette.

Thanks folks!

Diver-dad
Hampton, VA

·
Registered
231 Posts
My understanding is the R/T package is available now. As for the 1895 radio option I only found that on the website. You also couldn't get sound group II with the GPS system.

However when you buy a car from the dealer you can get both... and the GPS is only 1495... not sure why.

edward

·
Registered
608 Posts
Howdy driverdad, welcome to the forum. Yes, the road/track package becaume available the 15th June :)

·
Registered
630 Posts
Its a glitch in the software for the website. You can order the GPS and regular Stereo for 1895. Switch to the SGII option and the GPS drops to 1495 and you pay for the extra woomph (595 I think). So you do end up paying for more, but you get more stereo for it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts