Registered
3,126 Posts
It won't let you view it.

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
x2 u have to be a member to view it
that sucks, let me see if i can get that video off the forum, so u guys dont have to sign up , if not just register is not big deal.

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
Was it a LS2 or LS1 goat? I noticed it was a LS1 Forum

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Registered
2,568 Posts

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Now, is that LS1 even close to stock? Or is this another attempt to shamefully plug your wares?:lol:
i wouldnt know, but from the video the LS1 has def a exhaust done.

·
Registered
2,568 Posts
i wouldnt know, but from the video the LS1 has def a exhaust done.
Well, unless there are 2 different silver GTO's with crosses hanging from the rearviews, named Ethyl, owned by a dude with coke-bottle glasses......

here are the mods:

Car: 2004 QS GTO
Engine : LS1 (standard), HPE Tune, HPE Stage III Heads, Texas Speed Gold Valve Springs, HPE S-Cam, SLP 160 Degree T-Stat, SLP Line Loc, and K&N CAI.
Trans : T56 , GMM Shifter, Textralia Clutch with Machined Billet Steel Flywheel.
Suspension: BMR Subframe Connectors, BMR Subframe Bushings, BMR Drive Shaft Safety Loop, SLP Swaybar, SLP Swaybar Bushings, Koni Adjustables, Harrop Cover and of course DiffTechnics Aluminum 3.5 (1000 hp) Driveshaft.
Exhaust: 1 7/8 Kooks LT headers with CATs hooked up to a custom 3" Exhaust by Kinneys Mufflers in Bedford Texas. Includes Magnaflo X-Pipe, three bolt flange connectors for the headers, Magna Flo Turbo Mufflers, and custom 05 type exhaust tips.
Tires: Nitto 555R DRs 245/45-17 with 235/40-17 mounted on front all on OEM 17 inch rims. Alternative BFG KDW II NT 18/245-18 mounted on TSW Kylamari Machined Rims.

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 · (Edited)
Damn that was a hard pull on 2nd gear.lol
Questions...was that an RT?lol.
Did anyone else watch the rest of the videos? isn't that the same GTO pulling c5 vettes, Maggie SRT8s and STS-Vs? or is this some other stock ls1 pulling an RT charger?
well i just found out that he has H/C LS1 so it was not fair for the charger R/T, H/C ls1 = 11s. And yes it is the same gto spanking all vettes, porshe, etc.

·
Registered
12,630 Posts
I hate GM.. but LT1, LS1... good motors.

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Well, unless there are 2 different silver GTO's with crosses hanging from the rearviews, named Ethyl, owned by a dude with coke-bottle glasses......

here are the mods:

Car: 2004 QS GTO
Engine : LS1 (standard), HPE Tune, HPE Stage III Heads, Texas Speed Gold Valve Springs, HPE S-Cam, SLP 160 Degree T-Stat, SLP Line Loc, and K&N CAI.
Trans : T56 , GMM Shifter, Textralia Clutch with Machined Billet Steel Flywheel.
Suspension: BMR Subframe Connectors, BMR Subframe Bushings, BMR Drive Shaft Safety Loop, SLP Swaybar, SLP Swaybar Bushings, Koni Adjustables, Harrop Cover and of course DiffTechnics Aluminum 3.5 (1000 hp) Driveshaft.
Exhaust: 1 7/8 Kooks LT headers with CATs hooked up to a custom 3" Exhaust by Kinneys Mufflers in Bedford Texas. Includes Magnaflo X-Pipe, three bolt flange connectors for the headers, Magna Flo Turbo Mufflers, and custom 05 type exhaust tips.
Tires: Nitto 555R DRs 245/45-17 with 235/40-17 mounted on front all on OEM 17 inch rims. Alternative BFG KDW II NT 18/245-18 mounted on TSW Kylamari Machined Rims.
Def not near stock lol :grin:

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I hate GM.. but LT1, LS1... good motors.
just wait until dodge/chrysler release the tunning lock secrets, then we will know the real potencial of the 6.1 hemi

·
Registered
10,665 Posts
Am I the only one who thought that, judging by the shake and rattle of the seats and the camera, that riding in one of them is like riding on top of a blender chewing rocks?

·
Premium Member
2,881 Posts
was that an r/t?? the rims didn't look right, unless it was an '07...

1 - 20 of 68 Posts