Charger Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wanting to buy a Charger R/T w/performance package (350 hp). After my calculations, (peformance, protection, electronics convenience, sound group) I come up with MSRP $33,350. This was using the Dodge build and price page.

I went to the dealer yesterday and they are marking all Chargers up $3,000!

Anyone had any luck getting the R/T with the performance package for around MSRP?

Any info would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
Just get a Charger Daytona! :love:

For $32,995, you can get a base Daytona with the R/T package included and a KILLER paint job! :)

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
AZCHARGER,
If you got a Daytona for $32 you got a deal. The dealer didn't even have a RT for that!

Anyone else have any luck getting the R/T with the performance package for around $33. If so, please forward dealer names.

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
Actually, I am paying $33,945 for my Daytona with the following options: :grin:

Sound Group II
Convenience Group
Protection Group
Sirius Satellite Radio
Smokers Group

·
Registered
253 Posts
Guys im a salesman at Mark dodge in Lake Charles, LA. We are not charging over sticker for any car, infact we have discounted some R/T's for some customers. We have two R/T's left both cool vanilla and one silver steel coming in about a week. If you are interestedlet me know I will order any charger and NOT charge over MSRP. period. If I can help with ordering at your local dealer let me know Ill do what I can. Bryan.

P.S. my daytona MSRP's for $36,300 and Im paynig invoice $34045!!!!

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
P.S. my daytona MSRP's for $36,300 and Im paynig invoice $34045!!!!
I`m just HAPPY to have one on order considering that there are over 4,000 Dodge dealerships in the US and only 4,000 Daytonas available!

·
Registered
164 Posts
There are dealers selling R/Ts for invoice if you're willing to purchase out of state. Call Chris Sheets from Empire Dodge in North Carolina at 1-800-523-2745. Tell him Jevon from Miami gave you the number.

·
Registered
681 Posts
I got mine from Burlington Dodge, in Burlington Ma. I got the electronic conveince group, power sun roof, and the performance handling package, that includes a bunch of other goodies. Total price was 31459 with tax and fees, it came out to 32810. Not a bad Deal at all.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Blackcharger 06,
sounds like you got a great deal. Dodge website MSRP should have been like 34 for your car.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I just ordered my 2006 Charger R/T with the road & track performance package, sound group II, protection group, and smokers group for invoice minus 300!
I bought it out of state from Ganley Dodge West in Cleveland Ohio.
Calif. Dodge dealers are asking $3000 - 10,000 over invoice!!!!!
Ask for Andy Busic (216-476-1000) and he will explain the fees and shipping, etc.

Good Luck

·
Registered
681 Posts
People are paying crazy prices. If you have a dodge they might give you a deal if u are return customer. Hell if you have the dealer logo on the back of your car still, go to that dealer and tell them some bull**** story, alot of people go 500 or so off sticker some are paying more.. i said ok well i know what invoice is what can u do.. i got it for 500 over invoice but with the 500 incentive i made out. Don't feel bad for them there is still a 950 hold back on the car.

·
Registered
1,733 Posts
I Am Waiting For Delivery Of My R/t With The Road And Track Performance Option. I Ordered It In Black With The Light Slate Interior, Sunroof, Info System, Upgraded Audio, Ect. The Car Listed Out For About $34,600, I'm Paying $32,140. Once I Get It I'm Going To Put On The Srt8 / Daytona Front Air Dam And Rear Spoiler

·
Registered
253 Posts
amcguru said:
Would you mind telling us what the real dealer cost is?
Take MSRP multiply by 3% and then suptract that from cost or invoice and vwala! actual dealer cost, before they may make any VPA objectives. By the way for those of you who do not know that is refered to as holdback, which is for interest paid for aged units.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts