Charger Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I did it today....ordered a black charger R/T with the road and track performance group...my only concern is that it will take between 8 to 12 weeks for delivery...I wanted the Daytona but our dealer was only alloted 2 and had already sold one and so I would have had to wait until spring next year for delivery and of course I could not wait that long!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Congratulations... I had planned to order a black one as well, but the styling is not to my liking at the moment. No, I am not one of the "bashers" of the new Charger, but will wait to see what other cars are in the works at DCX.

I have a triple black 1968 Hemi Charger R/T, and sooooo wanted to part a new all black Hemi Charger next to it... There are rumors about a new Hemi Challenger and Hemi Cuda being in the mill so I am waiting to see what comes next...

I think you made a good choice on going with black, it is the best color I have seen the new Charger in. CONGRATS again, post a picture when it arrives...

XS

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Understand....I felt the same way about the styling..I wasn't a new charger "basher" but had some reservations about the styling..once I test drove the car though I was really impressed...and the fact that I need a 4 door car for my growing family I couldn't pass on this car...I do plan on modding it to my liking..the exhaust for example is too quiet for me, so an aftermarket catback will be added first...

I can't wait to see the new challenger..wouldn't it be great to see a flat black shaker hood on it!

I will post picks as soon as I get it..

·
Registered
98 Posts
Hi Charger enthusiasts!

First let me congratulate you, T/A Rumbler, on your decision to order your Dodge Charger R/T. I’m sure you vehicle. I’m sure you’re anxious to get behind that wheel.

My name is Kris B., I’m a Marketing Representative for the Dodge Information Center. I was wondering if you would mind me joining in. I will try to answer any questions or concerns you may have. Just let me know!

Thanks,

Kris B.
Marketing Representative – Dodge Information Center
1-800-4ADodge/1-800-423-6343
[email protected]
www.Dodge.com

1 - 6 of 6 Posts