Charger Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have three Charger R/T's in D status. A CV, silver and a black. If interested please PM or e-mail and I will attach our build sheet with options and VIN number.

Regards,
Steve

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have met Steve88 on another DCX forum he has always looked after forum members well and posted information which was correct in answer to Canadian forum member's questions.

Cutting him some slack will benefit members. Check his input on the 300c forum.

Zilla

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hes from a competing dealer thats why. Adap. You guys had a tent sale, gave away free trips yet you still can't beat us. thats sad.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Zilla said:
I have met Steve88 on another DCX forum he has always looked after forum members well and posted information which was correct in answer to Canadian forum member's questions.

Cutting him some slack will benefit members. Check his input on the 300c forum.

Zilla
I agree with Zilla... Steve88 isn't bad for a salesman.... :eek: :D ;)

And before anyone takes the piss out of me, I'm in sales also.... :rolleyes:

·
Banned
99 Posts
steve88 said:
Hes from a competing dealer thats why. Adap. You guys had a tent sale, gave away free trips yet you still can't beat us. thats sad.
We will see. There are some big plans in the works. The current ones have worked great so far. A couple top sales people are ready to jump ship to us soon.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
We have two Chrysler dealerships within 3-5 minutes from eachother. Its quite exciting during month end.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts