Charger Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My sexy Charger and my friends camaro...meh;)

·
Registered
6,887 Posts
ur charger hands down!! how bout a race?? lol

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
beat him from a stand still, rolling and stayed right behind him when he took the trun first had about a gear headstart, and i didnt have my chip in

·
Registered
6,887 Posts
wow im surprised, i test drove and RS and i wasnt impressed at all

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
its not terrible, i would neevr let my charger go for that, or anything though i LOVE my car hahaa

·
Registered
6,887 Posts
haha u and me both bro!! :cheers:

·
Premium Member
28,730 Posts
nice pics... I would think you would be able to smoke that thing stock

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
for a v6 they are pretty fast surprisingly actually like i said though the two same start races weren't close, just when he started a gear up on me i couldn't catch him, but he wasn't getting any farther ahead.

·
Registered
391 Posts
I think the Camaro is heads and shoulders better looking than the GTO or the G8. It's their best-looking car other than the Corvette. The GTO was especially ugly. I'm not talking Judge here, the new(er) ones.

·
Registered
2,693 Posts
The new GT500 looks smiley too.

they are smiling because they know their faster than us...

the mustangs front end reminds me of the danko grille....

·
Registered
2,568 Posts
for a v6 they are pretty fast surprisingly actually like i said though the two same start races weren't close, just when he started a gear up on me i couldn't catch him, but he wasn't getting any farther ahead.
Good looking cars. That V6 is pretty strong. Still, to be tooling around in a V6 Camaro...... talk about having a target on your back.......;)

·
Premium Member
15,804 Posts
Yeah I wouldn't want to drive an underpowered camaro or challenger for that matter either.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts