Charger Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just started a new Charger Problem forum. This is a good place to check and
see if anyone else is having the same problems with their car that you are having.

It will also become a good resource to find fixes for small problems that others
may have had in the past and were able to repair or have repaired.

If you are able to offer assistance to anyone, this is a good place to do it.

Enjoy!

~castrol

·
Registered
11 Posts
I have a 2008 Dodge Charger se 2.7 v6... a year ago I received engine lights for the catalytic converter‘s on both sides. I replaced both of the catalytic converters and all 4 oxygen sensors also did the engine tune up. Now after clearing codes and unplugging the battery I’m receiving Codes p2096, p0133, p2096p... I keep erasing the codes and unplugging battery the same 3 codes keep coming back I don’t understand why. Can anyone help me please?

·
Registered
2,125 Posts
I have a 2008 Dodge Charger se 2.7 v6... a year ago I received engine lights for the catalytic converter‘s on both sides. I replaced both of the catalytic converters and all 4 oxygen sensors also did the engine tune up. Now after clearing codes and unplugging the battery I’m receiving Codes p2096, p0133, p2096p... I keep erasing the codes and unplugging battery the same 3 codes keep coming back I don’t understand why. Can anyone help me please?
You created one new thread for your issue four hours ago. Please stop spamming your post in the form of replies to long-dead threads.

·
Registered
11 Posts
You created one new thread for your issue four hours ago. Please stop spamming your post in the form of replies to long-dead threads.
alright I’m not sure how to use this site I just created an account. Even if a post is an old one maybe someone will reply back to it. Why do you care if I’m replying to an old post? What if someone might be able to help with my vehicle problem. Sorry to upset you.

·
Registered
2,125 Posts
Why do you care if I’m replying to an old post?
Because it's annoying as hell to visit the site and get alerts for eight new replies, only to discover that they're all the exact same post spammed across threads as old as fifteen years ago, all from one guy who doesn't know how internet forums work.

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
Because it's annoying as hell to visit the site and get alerts for eight new replies, only to discover that they're all the exact same post spammed across threads as old as fifteen years ago, all from one guy who doesn't know how internet forums work.
It's as annoying as 4 threads asking the same question lol

·
Registered
287 Posts
really trully LOL.

Lol :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts