Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was up at the plant to day and i got some cool pic i think one was an srt-8 because it was red with the spoiler / srt rims i think im not too sure but i can rescale so if you would like the pics i can email them just pm me and i will try to use maybe msn?

·
Premium Member
15,199 Posts
Send to [email protected], I can host them on my SRTforums account. Might take me about 45 minutes to get'er done though

·
Premium Member
15,199 Posts
Nothing yet.......

·
Premium Member
15,199 Posts
Oh, so that's how it is, eh, gotta whip out the Admin powahs on me? :)

Well.....

Well......

Well.........

Good idea, really, so I'll sit down now:)

·
Registered
832 Posts
GLHS837 said:
Oh, so that's how it is, eh, gotta whip out the Admin powahs on me? :)

Well.....

Well......

Well.........

Good idea, really, so I'll sit down now:)
:laugh:

·
Premium Member
15,199 Posts
I'm here all week, come'on back:)

·
Registered
832 Posts
No Daytonas?? :cry:

·
Registered
2,732 Posts
cool pix....

Oh... after talking to the dealer I realized I have seen the Go Mango in person... just not on a charger.... had a Ram Daytona in front of me the other day... dealer said that color was called Go Mango as well... so wanna see what the Daytona Colors look like? go look at some dodge rams.... :)

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
and here I was thinking that no one would want that silver steel color :eek:
oh well....

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
DAYTONA_R/T said:
cool pix....

Oh... after talking to the dealer I realized I have seen the Go Mango in person... just not on a charger.... had a Ram Daytona in front of me the other day... dealer said that color was called Go Mango as well... so wanna see what the Daytona Colors look like? go look at some dodge rams.... :)
The cool setup will be the daytona ram towing the daytona charger in matchin mango paint no less...you know someone is gonna do this :wink:

·
Registered
4,051 Posts
chargershed said:
The cool setup will be the daytona ram towing the daytona charger in matchin mango paint no less...you know someone is gonna do this :wink:
I saw the orange Daytona at the Cleveland car show earlier this year. I took about 30 pics of it. It's gorgeous.

·
Premium Member
15,199 Posts
There was a car show at the Brampton plant.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts