Charger Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today I went to the mall...as always I headed strait for the back end of the parking lot. As I look around to pick out my space, there's a black Charger R/T that's parked out in the middle of nowhere! So I pulled one spot over and accross from him (That's when I got this pic). When I came back, there was a Hemi Magnum and another Charger parked close to us...it was cool, and I felt I was in good company. Safety in numbers!!

I didn't get a pic when I got back out to my car b/c there was a couple getting out of the magnum and I didn't want them to think I was some weirdo snapping pics of people!

Attachments

·
Registered
676 Posts
I have had the same thing happen to me only with Ram pickups. I park 5 miles away totally alone and when I come back I have Ram pickups parked beside me and over the lines so that they are as far away from my car as they can get in their spots. It's great to have body guards :)

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If I can't park out in the middle of nowhere (like at night when I'm alone), I try to park by nice cars that you can tell someone takes care of...at least then it's a pretty good bet they won't slam their door into me or be careless getting in their vehicle or backing out!

·
Registered
702 Posts
If you look really close in the background you can even see the sign...

·
Registered
702 Posts
Ebay has several different ones. I am getting one for my reserved parking spot at home.

·
Registered
974 Posts
My dad had a point I hadn't thought about parking wise

He suggested given a choice, park next to a four door rather than a two door as most two doors have wider doors. I usually park way out, and walk or park (hopefully passenger side) of a nice car.

·
Registered
935 Posts
sign

I just got one of those signs from ebay and it is great. Made very well

·
Registered
862 Posts
Last week, I made a trip to Home Depot and I parked next to a red 72 Charger which was parked way out in the lot. I took a few pics with my cell phone. While I was taking pics, a guy came over to check out the 72. He didn't seem very interested in mine. He was driving a Toyota Tundra.

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
Same thing happened to me. We parked, a distance away, and went where we were going. When we came back, there was another Charger parked next to us. We didn't get to meet the person but it was cool.
Also, I agree with SRT-4D's dad, look for 4 doors. I realized yesterday when I was parking that I started to pull into a spot next to an older 2 door. Then I sort of cringed, backed out, and parked somewhere else.
-J

·
Registered
194 Posts
Today I went to the mall...as always I headed strait for the back end of the parking lot. As I look around to pick out my space, there's a black Charger R/T that's parked out in the middle of nowhere! So I pulled one spot over and accross from him (That's when I got this pic). When I came back, there was a Hemi Magnum and another Charger parked close to us...it was cool, and I felt I was in good company. Safety in numbers!!

I didn't get a pic when I got back out to my car b/c there was a couple getting out of the magnum and I didn't want them to think I was some weirdo snapping pics of people!

Are you sure thats an R/T???? Looks like SRT8 wheels to me!!!

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
Thats cool...

I had a Charger cop car from the City of Orange, CA and a Sublime Daytona park next to me out in BFE last week. I told the woman who was getting out of the sublime, "This must be where all the people with good taste park." :lol:

·
Registered
726 Posts
I also park away from the rif-raf. When I parked in a big lot at a hockey tournament in Toronto there was a 350Z, Intrepid R/T, a Viper SRT10 and me all parked with one empty slot between eachother and nothing else around us.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Are you sure thats an R/T???? Looks like SRT8 wheels to me!!!
That looks like my car. It's a black Charger R/T w/ Road & Track package except I'm in Omaha,NE.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts