Charger Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
adaptabl said:
Thanks I voted for the winner. The Mustang.
Actually, there is no winner it is a percentage....so that means that most of the voters own mustangs......

·
Registered
143 Posts
I just voted for the Mustang. Having just watched the original chase scene in Bullitt tonight there is no way in heck I want to beat the crap out of my Charger like they did to both of those cars making that scene. I would have no problems doing it in a Mustang though.

Side Note: Highschool ruined the Mustang for me. Granted the new one does actually make me think twice about them now. Unfortunately they are too small for my fat caboose to get in and out of everyday :)

·
Registered
79 Posts
Well as I currently own a 00 stang vert I would have to say the stang fan base is about the bigest out there. And if the dealers were not rapping people on the.. and the cobra was ready to be released, I would probably stick with a stang instead of the charger.

But with that said I'll be going to the dealer this week to talk about the srt-8 and test driving an R/T

·
Registered
2 Posts
Well as I currently own a 00 stang vert I would have to say the stang fan base is about the bigest out there.

Be Original!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts