Charger Forums banner
1 - 20 of 108 Posts

·
Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
usually im an advocate of big wheels BUT 26s on a charger looks absolutely ridiculous. This dude had 26s, lambos on the front doors, gullwings on the rears, and had a 3.5 liter. It had a nice alligator skin interior but my memory was full on my camera so i didnt get any interior pics but the outside is pure garbage lol 22's and 24s are fine. 26s are just overdoing it.

·
Registered
12,630 Posts
thats so stupid, ghetto cruiser line is crossed when car is higher than stock with wheels too big (noticably)

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
Car looks like it's goin to challenge Bigfoot. A nice set of wheels can help a car, like a clean set of 20's to reduce the wheel well spacing. I guess he never heard that you can have too much of a good thing.

·
Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
lol, i posted that ugly thing a few weeks back

I too like big rims, but that shyt sux!

hers one on 26s that hit a lil closer to home

where did u see it? i'm in indianapolis and he was in town for the Classic football game this weekedn. i asked where he was from and he said Toledo Ohio. His buddies had 28s and 30s on a blazer and 72 cutlass.

·
Registered
657 Posts
I'm about to throw up in my mouth as I speak. Some Donks and bubbles look cool, but the Charger is a car that never looks good on anything bigger than 24's, and never on a lift kit.

·
Registered
12,630 Posts
i actually dont HATE the lime one on 26s. it looks better than the one i posted. still too big for ME, but it aint TOO bad.
every ghetto guy i've talked to has been good friends with either a basketball player, football player, or a rapper. Really odd coincidence, so when they tell me all their friends have 30's I just take it with a grain of salt... and laugh because A) they're probably lying, and B) even if they aren't, its funny.

·
Registered
396 Posts
I don't know what car show you think those pics were taken at but I
can tell you that the Donk look is a ghetto thing ONLY. That look is only
being done by ghettoish, gangsta dudes. So it's not really ugly to them
because they don't have style anyway. Kind of like a gold and diamond grill
in their mouth. You won't and I hope you don't see a Ferrari on 26's. This
ghetto look is crossing over into cars that do actually cost more than $500.00
And it's sad to see that the Charger has fallen victim to this hideous look.
all I can say is Wow and I can't wait to sell mine. Going to buy something
that doesn't fit into the DONK look and won't be made into a hideous looking vehicle.
Just my opinion and that's it. Not a fan of the ghetto, DONK look.
But I do like that we all have our own opinions that's what makes this country
great.

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
Could you imagine if those cars could talk? what would they think? would they consider themselves "IN" or would they be suffering each time they pass by a glass and see themselves....???
has anyone asked themselves before what would happen if a car had feelings?
Mine has, and he told me that he is going to be happy with his new shoes (axis ordens 20") he liked them a lot :smoke:

1 - 20 of 108 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.