Charger Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My buddy bought an 05 Mustang GT earlier this year so he and I went out and took some cool pics. I remember that someone posted a picture of the Charger next to some mid 90's Mustangs a while back and we saw how much bigger the Charger was. They are a lot closer in size now, but I love my Charger!

Tom.

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/dco397/album?.dir=2229

·
Registered
731 Posts
the side shot of ur charger makes it look like a 2-door..u had me confused for a second or 2.... hahahaha!!!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Nice shots! I like the style of the new Mustang but if I'd wanted one that looked like the old muscle car I would go buy one. I think the Charger has a nicer looking front end, from the side shot you can see the Charger has more room. There both nice looking cars, my Daytona should be showing up at the dealership on Monday and I'm getting excited to see it. :happy:

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
nCHARGE said:
I like #'s 19 and 20. The Charger looks so much more aggressive. Good. Hey... did you run him yet??
I haven't run him yet...we chip back and forth to each other. But we will... :confused:

·
Registered
6,117 Posts
great pics, i park next to an 05 gt mustang everyday...i don't think the pics do it justice....i still think the charger is alot bigger than the mustang. awesome pics and let us know how the race goes...lol make sure after he gets u on the start, do a rolling 10mph race......bet you i know who wins!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts