Charger Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

I live in the UAE (Dubai) and I have an SXT charger

I faced a problem which is that I couldn't find a shop that sells charger mods & accessories here.

So can anyone from the UAE guide me to a shop with charger stuff ?

--------

I considered buying from vendors like autotrucktoys and RiderGraphix , but the problem is that I don't know if they can ship stuff to my country and the shipping rates are quite high.

I also want to know if there is a good decal vendor other than RiderGraphix .

Thanks.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
There is another vendor, but if you want the best graphix, you want Rider
I know that they are the best, however, they only accept paypal payment

and paypal is not available in my country, so that is why I'm looking for another vendor

·
Registered
3,374 Posts
I was there about 7 months ago and saw an R/T with exhaust, rims and tinted windows (I know most cars have them there) but that means there is hope, but I didn't talk to the guy to see where he got it. It was out near Jabel Ali that I saw him, maybe you can search in that general area. There is another member on here who was saying everything he could find was close to double the price as here, so it might be worth a trip and smuggle your mods in your suitcase J/K.

·
Premium Member
908 Posts
Totti, no accessory shops that sell charger mods as far as i know (only the Borla dealers will get you the 112 or 125 exhaust.. current pricing is 4000DHS or around 1100$ which is actually a very good price!)..
this applies to everywhere in the gulf not only the UAE.. most shops will order the parts for you but i would not recommend them as they will rip you off!!

i recommend setting a shop and ship account with aramex its only a 30$ fee for a life time account with 2 mail boxes one in the states and the other in the UK.. they charge you on weight only for eg. i just ordered a lens for my SLR camera and the shipping came out to be 70DHS, if i asked them to ship directly to me its 400DHS.
btw we have alot of good vendors on the site they are very helpful and definatley willing to work with us international members/customers.

take care and do let me know if their is anything else that you'd like some help with :)

p.s paypal is now available for gulf countries although we can only send money and not receive iirc, but i dont think that its a problem any ways :p.

·
Registered
424 Posts
I ship auto parts through my business to a bunch of customers in the UAE...

Shouldnt be a problem as long as the parts are not large, like hoods, exhausts etc... it would be reasonable...

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I ship auto parts through my business to a bunch of customers in the UAE...

Shouldnt be a problem as long as the parts are not large, like hoods, exhausts etc... it would be reasonable...
Thanks man

check your pm

·
Registered
260 Posts
Totti...

a lot of vedors do not accept cards from the gulf area...
You can try dealing with www.myus.com

they buy the stuff for you and ship it..

I have ordered some accessories for my R/T a couple of weeks earlier...

Good Luck...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts