Charger Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WTF is with them? i see them driving by i give them a nod or a nice hello/sup wave... and they look at me like im crazy and gun it. wtf trying to say sup ppl, nice charge/magnum why are they all jerks lol :p

·
Registered
748 Posts
WTF is with them? i see them driving by i give them a nod or a nice hello/sup wave... and they look at me like im crazy and gun it. wtf trying to say sup ppl, nice charge/magnum why are they all jerks lol :p
Maybe they were Decepticons?

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
Maybe they were Decepticons?
LOL. Now thats funny. You gotta realize half the people that drive Chargers/ Magnums and 300's bought them for basic transportation. They could care less about enthusiasts. I say F**K Them.

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yea those jerks!! im just trying to be friendly!!

·
Registered
61 Posts
Give a friendly wave to the SRT8 guys. If they're not driving their car like they stole it :driving: they'll wave back.

·
Vendor
10,366 Posts
LOL. Now thats funny. You gotta realize half the people that drive Chargers/ Magnums and 300's bought them for basic transportation. They could care less about enthusiasts. I say F**K Them.
I agree. I usto give a thumbs up or nice car to a lot of them and they just look at me with a puzzled look. Most are just transportation to them and aren't at all enthusiasts like we are.:rolleyes2:

Brian

·
Registered
145 Posts
I notice the same thing-- Ill be honest at first i HATED MY CHARGER! Iwas in and out of the dealler constantly, but now 45,000 miles later, I love this car! BUt anyway every now and then i get a wave from charger guys, especially this dude in port washington in gomango.. always see him and we always give a friendly honk.. i notice alot of farty guys driving chargers, you give them a thumbs up they think your crazy..

·
Registered
424 Posts
yeah, not too many people care around here. Me, I still get giddy when I see a daytona or srt.

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
maybe its just a new york thing.....................

·
Registered
424 Posts
That's bc you moved over the to the west side. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Terry has been SUPER. Thanks! :alfdance:
Good to see we left you in good hands!!! LMAO!!!!!!

The west side is the best side!!!!!

I miss the maggie though

1 - 13 of 13 Posts