Charger Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was very disapointed to learn that the Charger was not in detroit for the auto show. I went to the local Dodge dealer and asked one of the salesmen about the Charger. He said that Dodge plans to produce a Charger in 2005 or 2006 as a part of the LX family. He said that he doesn't know when and where it will debut, but he seemed certain that it will soon. If the Charger debuts as a 2006 model, it will go on sale early. Otherwise, it may debut as a 2005.

He said that the Charger is not the only former car returning to Dodge in 05-06. I was informed that Dodge plans to seperate the Stratus coupe from the Stratus sedan. The sedan will keep it's name, and the coupe is planned to get it's own. Nothing has been finalized, but Dodge plans to bring back the Avenger name for the redesigned coupe in 2006. Another possible name, but not as likely, for the coupe is Challenger.

Also around 2006, Dodge will be redesigning the Neon with a new name. Not as certain as the Charger or Avenger, but Dodge may name it the Demon. He didn't know of any other possibilities, but he said that a new name is 100% certain as Dodge is trying to give their small car a new image.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts