Charger Forums banner

Charger Innovators!

843 views 10 replies 6 participants last post by  xxxxxxxxxxxynot_5_0 
#1 ·
I propose we put together a list of the 10 best Charger innovators here on the forums. While I know we have many, both small innovations and large, who would you nominate? Is the MoPower shaker and grille the best thing for Chargers since sliced bread? What about the RandysWay dual CAI? How about the little things, like the Goval interior dash lighting color change system? Who do you think has done the most, or done the best job, of creatring great innovations that have helped this community?

#3 ·
Well, while they are awesome, I was kinda meaning owners more so than companies.

#4 ·
Sorry, misread your post. Then I vote for the guy who figured out the turn key no ESP trick. If that doesn't count for the list then I give up....:lol:

#8 ·
TBY,

This is really a great idea! You've already mentioned most of my nominees... How about the contributions of our Photoshop geniuses (several of them!), who have helped us out with color/paint/design choices?

#9 ·
Yeah, ElCobra should be in there for sure, and Haz of course. I nearly forgot about this thread since no one really jumped on.

#10 ·
Alber/t helped me out with some pinstriping ideas, too!

Just did some of the striping today, but my cell phone / camera pics came out blurry, so I haven't posted them yet...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.