·
Registered
2,415 Posts
dayummm!! how did i miss this??? need to go get it hehe

·
Registered
9,032 Posts
Yep, I caught that, too!

I was surprized at the person who called it a "2-hr. long GM commercial"... Yes, there were GM cars and trucks, but Barricade was a Mustang (and very sharp!), plus all the other trucks, etc. in there... I saw just about everything in there! I loved the big truck they used for Bonecrusher... found out it's a military, mine-resistant truck called a Buffalo. I'll have to start watching the Gov't auction sites in a few years... hehe

Esp. loved seeing the Osprey's, A-10's and the Spectre!! :grin:

·
Registered
10,665 Posts
Just bought the DVD 2 days ago. Never saw it in theatres. Now I need to rewatch it. lol

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Bumble Bee should of been a Bumble Bee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
461 Posts
i saw the srt both times i saw the movie in theaters, i was so stoked, because i was told that the mustang character was a charger, only to find out different once i was in the movie, i was so bummed, so i guess my hemi tracker was turned on, cause the second that srt came into frame towards the end i saw it and got so friggan excited :grin:

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
That's awesome...I didn't catch it the first time around. The cop car should've been a 5.7 Charger instead of the Ferd.

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
heeh, that is easy for you to do bro! :)

i saw the srt both times i saw the movie in theaters, i was so stoked, because i was told that the mustang character was a charger, only to find out different once i was in the movie, i was so bummed, so i guess my hemi tracker was turned on, cause the second that srt came into frame towards the end i saw it and got so friggan excited :grin:

·
Registered
964 Posts
i did not see that.. ima have to check it out when i get home from work in about 2 hrs.. haha..

·
Registered
622 Posts
Cool

I went to see it on the 3D IMAX theatre in Universal City, CA the screen is 6 stories tall and the sound insane! It was sweet.

That was when I first saw it, not in the regular theatre. :)

·
Premium Member
908 Posts
i'm surprised no-one mentioned that before.. that was the first thing i noticed in that scene :p.

·
Registered
928 Posts
oh its been said many times.

They couldnt make one of the transformers a charger, like megatron would stand a chance aginst that!

and yeah, specter gunships are frickin crazy, it was cool that they had one (in spirit) blowin the HE11 out of stuff. Nothing like an airplane with a Howitzer to ruin someones day.

·
Registered
608 Posts
Yep, I caught that, too!

I was surprized at the person who called it a "2-hr. long GM commercial"... Yes, there were GM cars and trucks, but Barricade was a Mustang (and very sharp!), plus all the other trucks, etc. in there... I saw just about everything in there! I loved the big truck they used for Bonecrusher... found out it's a military, mine-resistant truck called a Buffalo. I'll have to start watching the Gov't auction sites in a few years... hehe

Esp. loved seeing the Osprey's, A-10's and the Spectre!! :grin:
It was a 2 hour GM commercial tell me you didnt find it ludacrous how Bublebee happens to scan a 2009 concept car of the same Make and model and how the camera came right up on his camaro logo when the Kill Bill crap was done.

·
Registered
9,032 Posts
It was a 2 hour GM commercial tell me you didnt find it ludacrous how Bublebee happens to scan a 2009 concept car of the same Make and model and how the camera came right up on his camaro logo when the Kill Bill crap was done.
Relax, I wasn't intending to insult anyone. :) We could start a whole new thread on the ludicrous things in that movie... After all, it's a movie based on cartoon robots, fer cryin' out loud! :lol:

I enjoyed it as fun, cheap entertainment, not a great social statement of some sort...

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.