Charger Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey All.

Im currently looking at getting a 07' Black Charger R/T or 06+ Black TL. I'm pretty torn & in the middle of research. Tomorrow I will be going back to the dealership to test drive both. So far I've sat in the Charger & have to say I love it (as it sat in the lot). The car looks absolutly amazing. Also, it is super roomy & comfy. Thats the big deal for since I will be trading in my 04' Infiniti G35 Coupe. Im just too cramped in it & get constant neck pains. One thing I am worried about is the salesman mentioned an oil pan problem with the Chargers & in fact they had stopped production or were stopping production. I tried searching around here & on google for some information but I came up empty. I apologize if this has been addressed before & I missed it! So Im hoping to read around & see what I can find and maybe I'll be coming home with a new Charger!

·
Registered
657 Posts
Just 1 test drive.

Let me start by saying welcome from Modesto Ca. The first time you sit in a Charger is unforgetable, but once you test drive an RT you'll be hooked. Once you open it up, you won't want any other car.... except maybe an SRT8.

·
Premium Member
11,946 Posts
Welcome to the forums from Phoenix, AZ!! :wave:

I've had 2 Chargers and not one single oil pan leak. :)

·
Registered
722 Posts
Welcome and good luck on getting your Charger. I was looking at the 3.5 till I test drove the R/T and it was no contest. Killer motor and it rides soooooo nice. Take the test drive and you will be hooked!

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
Welcome from California!

I got rid of my 2005 G35 for my SRT. Couldn't be happier! Has been a great car and alot of fun to drive. No leaks drips or other problems so far..... The G was a good car but does not compare with this car.
I had about $4,000 in mods into my G and It was nowhere near as fast as my SRT.
Biggest plus is how comfortable I am during my comute now. These seats are so much nicer than the G's. Always felt cramped in the Infiniti.

good luck in your search.

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
Welcome from Northern Illinois! Haven't heard about anything with the oil pan.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Welcome from Ft. Lauderdale. I do have to say I get a constant neck pains while driving my R/T. Doctor told me to quit mashing the gas pedel soooo hard, I told him I could live with the pain.:rockon:

·
Registered
5,147 Posts
Welcome from Tennessee!

·
Registered
4,218 Posts
welcome from san jose ca...............

1 - 14 of 14 Posts