Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 175 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought it would be fun to have a thread for us to post random Hellcat media. Toss up the eye candy. All pics, videos and photoshops welcome.

·
Premium Member
15,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
All of those have been in my desktop background rotation along with new challengers for weeks. ;) Keep it on coming. I know there isn't much out there yet.

·
Premium Member
15,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Very nice. It's funny you did the storm trooper. I saw a chop where a guy put a trooper on a speeder bike next to the white hellcat. I also dig the hellcat planes as the photo shoot was at a runway.

·
Premium Member
15,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I am really digging the white one. The red is beastly too. Can't say I can bring myself to like the cat on the fender though. I like the logo but the roundness of the shape breaks the lines IMO. If I couldn't find a supercharged logo like on the preproduction models I would probably go SRT emblem.

·
Premium Member
17,450 Posts
I am really digging the white one. The red is beastly too. Can't say I can bring myself to like the cat on the fender though. I like the logo but the roundness of the shape breaks the lines IMO. If I couldn't find a supercharged logo like on the preproduction models I would probably go SRT emblem.
I agree. I'm not a fan of the logo on the side either and will probably replace it with a custom 'Supercharged' one.

Here's another white one (probably the color I will buy)...

Attachments

·
Premium Member
15,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
We will see what next year brings but I would want white as well. It looks good with the brass monkey wheels and the tinted windows you just did. I am sure it looks great with black wheels too.

·
Premium Member
17,450 Posts
We will see what next year brings but I would want white as well. It looks good with the brass monkey wheels and the tinted windows you just did. I am sure it looks great with black wheels too.
Yep...

Attachments

·
Premium Member
17,450 Posts
Just found this one. I haven't see it before...

Attachments

·
Registered
901 Posts
Anyone know what the color options will be?, I have only seen white, black, and red.

·
Premium Member
15,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I'm guessing same as challenger colors.

·
Registered
901 Posts
1 - 20 of 175 Posts