Charger Forums banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Premium Member
20,935 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My Daytona has now left the USA. It is (I assume) quietly sitting nose to nose with another (cool?) vehicle in a shared container and is slowly making its way across the Atlantic, to Portsmouth.

I am now hoping for calm seas and no icebergs.....

I am so excited about ripping up the UK in the ManGo that I can't sleep!

Only 3-4 weeks (all being well....) before I get to drive my baby again..... On the correct side of the road.... Do you think that will confuse HAL....?

:lol:

·
Premium Member
20,935 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes HAL will be lost. You have ruined your car by driving it so much over here. It will never work in the UK. Besides you have non metric air in the tyers by now anyway. Sorry your outa luck WANKA!. :smoke:
Screw you - metric air is an acceptable substitute! :smoke:

And we don't get that 'nitrogen in the tyres' carp forced down our throats there, either...... :grin:

·
Registered
4,806 Posts
Screw you - metric air is an acceptable substitute! :smoke:

And we don't get that 'nitrogen in the tyres' carp forced down our throats there, either...... :grin:
Um.....Ok.:silenced:

:lol: :lol:

You are still gonna post once in a while after ya leave right?

·
Premium Member
20,935 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Um.....Ok.:silenced:

:lol: :lol:

You are still gonna post once in a while after ya leave right?
Yeah - I'll pop by on occasion. :)

·
Registered
3,862 Posts
You know your NAV is going to have a fit, right? :)

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
Please put up pics of when she gets there!

·
Registered
3,374 Posts
Between HAL and the NAV, it isn't even worth shipping it, leave it with me and I'll let you drive it on visits and whatnot.

·
Registered
3,862 Posts
He's going to have to get his hands on the British NAV disc, I understand it looks like the screen shown in this photo:

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Uh ohh....

NOAA just released a report saying that due to global warming the Atlantic has an abnormally high amount of icebergs and that they are shuting down all Atlantic shipping lanes until next summer....

J/K!:grin:

·
Premium Member
5,466 Posts
Arfur!!!!

Hope the send off was not to sloppy...:cry: ...I was wandering if you are going to get the predator for GMG. Really would spice up the gal. Give em hell over there across the pond!!!!:grin:

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
Hey Arfur!

I just got back from 2 weeks vacation in the UK. Was rattling around in a rented Peugot 407 2.0L diesel, 6-speed transmission - nice car, but sorely missed my girl back home. The roads are narrow but lots of fun, be careful on them country roads!

·
Registered
764 Posts
Bon voyage GoMango!

·
Registered
4,228 Posts
Be careful! Locking your Mango up in a closed container with another car of unknown origin (or sex). Who knows, you might end up with some interesting offspring by the time it gets over there. :lol:

·
Registered
3,374 Posts
That is good stuff, us Navy guys will try to take care of Jack Sparrow and his buddies.

Be careful! Locking your Mango up in a closed container with another car of unknown origin (or sex). Who knows, you might end up with some interesting offspring by the time it gets over there. :lol:
If it is in there with a neon, you may end up with an Avenger, lol.

·
Registered
10,665 Posts
I bet it has a Nissan rubbing up on it right now. Maybe when they roll it out of the container is will be covered in typeR decals and have a Red Baron triple rear wing spoiler on it,.

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
I think that I would be really nervous about sending my Charger off over the ocean like that. I'd be stressing the entire time until I knew it made it ok. I have little trust in my fellow humans as far as my belongings are concerned.

Have fun over there and don't forget what side of the road to stay on. Lol.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts