Charger Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know a lot of folks are interested in purchasing a taillight halo kit. Unfortunately AAC is the only company producing them and we know about their up and down reputation. You guys on the other hand have a stellar rep. I know in another thread said you'd make a set if anyone sent you a set of tails.

Did anyone do this? Are they in the works? If not I'll volunteer to send mine. Let’s see if we can make this happen!

·
Registered
1,849 Posts
I know a lot of folks are interested in purchasing a taillight halo kit. Unfortunately AAC is the only company producing them and we know about their up and down reputation. You guys on the other hand have a stellar rep. I know in another thread said you'd make a set if anyone sent you a set of tails.

Did anyone do this? Are they in the works? If not I'll volunteer to send mine. Let’s see if we can make this happen!
WOW! Thanks for stepping up, I would like to get a set of these myself but I have had enough of AAC for a lifetime. I hope this works out! :)

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
Im willing to ship mine overnight to you guys! I have not bought from AAC because Im afraid of their quality....
PM me if interested, Ill ship em today :D

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I posted this some time back, and sent them a PM and never got a response. I don't think they have any interest in this. Hopefully I'm wrong, maybe if we get more interest in here.

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
They have my set in there that they are working on doing the Halos for. They have been crazy busy as they just moved into there new place. See post for there grand opening.... I will let you all know when they get done.....

·
Registered
365 Posts
Just put mine in.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts