1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
8,906 Posts
Well then, I'm sad and happy for you. :( :D

·
Registered
2,807 Posts
Out with the old and in with the new. See nothing wrong or sad with that.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Dodge has deals right now. Rebate and / or zero interest for 72 months on Scats and Hellcats. 2020 and 2021 ...Get going.

·
Super Moderator
11,600 Posts
Damn 16 years! I don't think I've ever owned a car for more than 4 or 5 years. Actually my 2016 SRT 392 will be 5 years old in May and I think that will be a record.

Congrats on the Hellcat. Deets?

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
Damn 16 years! I don't think I've ever owned a car for more than 4 or 5 years. Actually my 2016 SRT 392 will be 5 years old in May and I think that will be a record.
Still have my 5.0 Mustang I bought brand new in 1987.

I test drove a Charger, but didn't buy one. That's probably a good thing.

87 Charger.jpg

·
Registered
1,839 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

Congrats on the Hellcat. Deets?
Yep, I have bought other cars during this time, but I had a special connection with this one. Im looking at Hellcat Challenger Widebody, either going to order or fly up to that lot in VA that has 100s of them

·
Registered
8,906 Posts
What dealer is this that has hundreds of Hellcats?! o_O

·
Super Moderator
11,600 Posts
Yep, I have bought other cars during this time, but I had a special connection with this one. Im looking at Hellcat Challenger Widebody, either going to order or fly up to that lot in VA that has 100s of them
If I had not bought the Z06 I would have upgraded to a Hellcat already for sure. But now that I have the Vette I only drive the Charger in the winter and maybe once or twice in the summer if I need the larger cargo area or back seat.

My Boss has a 2018 CTS-V that is coming off lease next year. I might see if I can swing a deal on it and if so that would put an end to 15 years of driving Chargers.

Reactions: Karl_1052

·
Registered
133 Posts
If I had not bought the Z06 I would have upgraded to a Hellcat already for sure. But now that I have the Vette I only drive the Charger in the winter and maybe once or twice in the summer if I need the larger cargo area or back seat.

My Boss has a 2018 CTS-V that is coming off lease next year. I might see if I can swing a deal on it and if so that would put an end to 15 years of driving Chargers.
I would kill for a CTS-V. And 2018 has v3 of the CUE system, which is actually a pretty good system.
With lighter weight, nicer interior and a better chassis, the CTS-V is a much nicer car than a Hellcat(sorry Dodge boys).

·
Super Moderator
11,600 Posts
I would kill for a CTS-V. And 2018 has v3 of the CUE system, which is actually a pretty good system.
With lighter weight, nicer interior and a better chassis, the CTS-V is a much nicer car than a Hellcat(sorry Dodge boys).
I don't think the CTS-V is orders of magnitude nicer than an SRT but yes, it's somewhat nicer. But feature-wise they both have the same stuff.

The car is black with black wheels. Meticulously maintained and never abused. Has more mile than my SRT though.

I promised Mrs Flex no more cars though when I bought the Z06. LOL. But if I can get a good deal on it she'll be on board.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts