Charger Forums banner
1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Did anyone see those awesome pics of the Charger get togeter in California. If anyone is in the Chicagoland area and wants to get together lets start now! Post here of you want to chill and show off your Charger in Chicago!

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
I was actually going to post the same thing...im totally down.

·
Registered
3,168 Posts
everytime some1 calls it chi-town i laugh so hard. it makes me think of my sister talkin about chi'ing her hair with that straightener. and then i apply that to all the people of chigago, especially the ones who say it hah.

dude go chi your hair !

playin. but you may wanna try posting this on the regional boards a lil further down the main page. you can probably find a lot more people in your area :)

good luck! us H-town(doesnt it roll off the tongue so much better? :D :D ) dudes are getting together on the 29th :D

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
Im down as well, lets do it before the weather turns crappy. Sundays work for me as long as its not too early. But as has already been mentioned, you should post something under the Great Lakes section down there and try and get people that way. But if anything gets scheduled, count me in. I have a few Chargers in the neighborhood I can spread word too, as well as a few guys from the forums here that probably will not see this post. Just keep me posted!

-Pat

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
I work at the Jiffy Lube over on Harlem and Thouhy friday, saturday, and sunday all day...but anytime around 7-7:30 would work for me.

·
Registered
3,168 Posts

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
elcobra endorses underage drinking! im callin the cops
FYI, if I'm not mistaken, I believe I have read before that Elcobra IS the cops! He's one of them! Hahahaha, I have never met him but I know he knows a few of the guys in the Chicago-area. But for real, let's set something up though.

-Pat

·
Registered
480 Posts

·
Registered
1,238 Posts

·
Registered
584 Posts
I'm in! I would come to hear some of the cat back exhaust systems you guys have. What better way to evaluate before I buy.

BTW: When I do get my cat back, my 2 week old Blastin' Bob's are for sale.

MIKE

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
anyone from IL interested?
I am interested. I doubt it will take the 2.5 hours to get there that people are claiming on the official m&g thread, but let's put it this way....
I will go under two conditions, one is that we need two have a decent crew of guys coming from IL, notably the Chicago-land area, so if you/we can talk people into going then I'll be down. Secondly, I need to check my schedule because I might be going into mid-terms that week for school. But i think i'll be all right on that one regardless. So let's get some people together and set it up..... I guess you could count me in then if other people wanna roll down there.

-Pat

P.S. Im mainly considering going just to meet the man behind ChargeRonDavins, he seems like a riot and I gotta meet the person behind some of these whacky posts.

1 - 20 of 78 Posts