Charger Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so apparently im the only person on this site that doesnt have an R/T or an SRT but i can live with that. anbd i may only have the basic package workin over here but if you guys could see my old ride you'd understand how much i love the new one.

Anyway....my question is... does anyone know of a dual exhaust system that would be compatible with the 2.7. i called a shop today that works with a local dealer and they said they dont even do duals on the 2.y bc it sound like a fart can. i certainly dont want that but does anyone know where i can find something that will work for me. thanks

oh yea.. this is my first post too, just got my baby on friday. thanks in advance for any replies.

·
Premium Member
20,935 Posts
so apparently im the only person on this site that doesnt have an R/T or an SRT but i can live with that. anbd i may only have the basic package workin over here but if you guys could see my old ride you'd understand how much i love the new one.

Anyway....my question is... does anyone know of a dual exhaust system that would be compatible with the 2.7. i called a shop today that works with a local dealer and they said they dont even do duals on the 2.y bc it sound like a fart can. i certainly dont want that but does anyone know where i can find something that will work for me. thanks

oh yea.. this is my first post too, just got my baby on friday. thanks in advance for any replies.
1) congrats on the new ride! :)
2) You are by no means alone WRT not having an SRT, or an R/T - there are lots of forum members here who don't.
3) Try poppingonto the V6 forum - there are a lot of members there that might be able to help with a V6 question - I would tell you, but I've never researched it.
4) Good luck and enjoy this nut house.... :rockon:

·
Registered
311 Posts

You'll get 30000 opinions on exhaust here. Here is mine:

Blastin Bobs www.alliedmuffler.com. Search this site and you'll find lots of youtube clips of the sound.

I have a mild set on my 3.5 and it is nice an deep. WOT is medium loud and sounds great. No interior resonance. Cost is about $300 and you can probably install it yourself.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
sounds good. i think i may have found one on alliedmuffler but if not ill definitely contact a local shop and see what they can work out for me.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
If you are in Flower Mound Check Kinneys Muffler Shop in Hurst. They are the ones that did mine.
ill have to check them for sure. what kind of system did you get?

·
Registered
1,037 Posts

Here you go. It's designed for the 2.7l. go to alliedmuffler.com

1 - 11 of 11 Posts