Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
if the new Charger is going to be in dealerships early 2005, and the design has to be into NASCAR in July, when are they actually planning on unveilling it? when are we going to see what she looks like? ...enough already!

·
Registered
94 Posts
James J said:
if the new Charger is going to be in dealerships early 2005, and the design has to be into NASCAR in July, when are they actually planning on unveilling it? when are we going to see what she looks like? ...enough already!
At the 2005 North American International Auto Show, in Detroit, in January, as announced in a DCX press release a couple of weeks ago.

·
Registered
5,730 Posts
What are you guys waiting for? I bought my Charger last year at the dealership? Is it only in your State where they don't have them yet? You must be living is some really weird State where all the laws of nature are the opposite and it's separated from the rest of the Country as if it is its own entity.

Like California :)

·
Registered
990 Posts
Hey Thumper, me thinks you opened a VERY old can of worms. ;)

·
Registered
305 Posts
Is this the first thread evah?:11:

·
Registered
5,730 Posts
Yep :) I was making a joke about Cali though. People do funny things at the office when they're completely bored.

·
Premium Member
15,804 Posts
So what is this Charger I've heard so much about? :confused:

·
Premium Member
8,140 Posts
I really hope the new one is available in the old retro colors like Tored and Plum Crazy or Sassy Grass Green that would be cool

·
Registered
5,730 Posts
Sassy Grass Green? Can we smoke it? :)

·
Premium Member
15,804 Posts
Plum Crazy are you nuts? That color is lame. No one would buy that. I wonder what kind of CAI will work well on the new Hemi? :D

·
Premium Member
5,466 Posts
:bash::bored::popblood:
Plum Crazy are you nuts? That color is lame. No one would buy that. I wonder what kind of CAI will work well on the new Hemi? :D

·
Registered
5,730 Posts
I don't know but I hear Quaker State has some awesome new oil that supposed to work wonders :)

·
Premium Member
11,698 Posts
Thump, R U listening to the oldies station again?

1 - 20 of 49 Posts