Charger Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys I have charger number 001/200 Available for someone in Canada.
If you have any questions just post them and I will answer them.
I have decided to become a supporting vendor here. I have provided a lot of information on 300cforums.com and will do so on here also.

$48,750 MSRP

If you are interested you can reach me at 1-519-919-0915

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yes it is. I refuse to charge over MSRP. Thats and its illegal in Ontario.

I bet there are dealers in the U.S. trying to get that much.

·
Registered
441 Posts
How long have you had this Daytona? The dealership near me had one, but they traded it for a 300 SRT-8 to sell to Steve Smith ( If you know who that is, he's Red Green ) This was about 3-4 weeks ago now.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
We just got it. But it was the first one we ordered. It has been sitting at Ground effects(where the stripes get put on) forever.

·
Registered
4,783 Posts
ChargerR/T said:
How long have you had this Daytona? The dealership near me had one, but they traded it for a 300 SRT-8 to sell to Steve Smith ( If you know who that is, he's Red Green ) This was about 3-4 weeks ago now.

Sweet, I wonder if its gonna be the Possum Charger (I want the Possum van for my winter beater :lol: )

·
Registered
44 Posts
Crazy_luck said:
Sweet, I wonder if its gonna be the Possum Charger (I want the Possum van for my winter beater :lol: )
Will the decals be made with duct tape?????:biggrin: Someone needs to photoshop this charger!!!!!!

·
Registered
67 Posts
Can you further explain what 001 of 200 means? Is it one of 200 Daytona's to be released in Canada or is it a special edition Canada-only Daytona. Pics would be great.

·
Registered
122 Posts
It is 001 of 200 available in Canada.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Each GoManGo daytona has a production number out of 200 (Canada) 4000?? (U.S.) under the far passenger air vent.

The Car I have reads on the dash "001/200"

·
Registered
441 Posts
Charger_R/T said:
ChargetR/T you stole my screen name.
Nah, I didn't steal it, it's the name I use on all the forums I go on, and I typed it in and it worked.

·
Registered
67 Posts
steve88 said:
Each GoManGo daytona has a production number out of 200 (Canada) 4000?? (U.S.) under the far passenger air vent.

The Car I have reads on the dash "001/200"

That's cool, I had no idea. I've only seen one so far and its in the huge holding yard at the Downsview airport (along with hundreds of other Chargers, 300s, and Magnums). My father saw one at Downsview Chrysler and he was quite impressed with it.

·
Registered
1,733 Posts
Someone's going to get a valuable car... I think it was pop singer USHER that got US 0001/4000. He had to pay BIG BUCKS... He has plenty so I guess it was just a drop in the bucket to USHER

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
this car is still available. It has had 4 deals so far that all went south. So if anyone is interested you can get ahold of me by e-mail.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts