Charger Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2006 Charger SE in D status with a VIN. Price is 29,795. 3.5L.

We have some RT's Also.

If you are looking for 300C SRT8's Have some incoming

www.300cforums.com.

If need any information on pricing or options feel free to PM me.

We are highest volume retailer in Canada and I will get all orders pushed ahead.

Regards,
Steve

·
Registered
44 Posts
I asked a local dealer in California when we should see the Charger and he indicated that there is a shipment being released to the dealership from Detroit on April 27th. I said Detroit? I wonder if this is where they are sent after they have been built awaiting distribution? At least their on there way :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
steve88 said:
The warranty got reduced for the 2005 model year.
U.S. reduces 7-70 powertrain to 3-36 powertrain for the '06 MY...to be honest, it wasn't that good of a warranty, anyway. It only covered "internally lubricated parts"...so the things that normaly go wrong; I.E. the electronic controlls, are not covered. Plus, it had a $100 deductable...for each service :(

·
Banned
99 Posts
chargershed said:
U.S. reduces 7-70 powertrain to 3-36 powertrain for the '06 MY...to be honest, it wasn't that good of a warranty, anyway. It only covered "internally lubricated parts"...so the things that normaly go wrong; I.E. the electronic controlls, are not covered. Plus, it had a $100 deductable...for each service :(

sounds like you never had a 2.7 and an Ultradrive. The warranty is needed. $100.00 is way cheaper than replacing a 2.7 engine.

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
adaptabl said:
sounds like you never had a 2.7 and an Ultradrive. The warranty is needed. $100.00 is way cheaper than replacing a 2.7 engine.
I agree with you there...I just had my first blown engine through the service drive yesterday...it was a 2.7 and would have cost $6600 :eek: to replace.It was more than the car was worth...It is the only engine I know of where the heads are diffrent from one another :confused:

·
Banned
99 Posts
steve88 said:
We are highest volume retailer in Canada and I will get all orders pushed ahead.

Steve my understanding is that Pinnacle is about to be the top volume dealer in Canada. They are pushing hard not to let any deal out the door. They are even trying to get Gill to move to them.

·
Banned
99 Posts
steve88 said:
what do you do?

Contract IT work.

FYI:

I recieved this from DC.

"We have received your email dated April 26, 2005.

Beginning with 2006 model year vehicles, the U.S. Powertrain Warranty
has changed to 3/36 warranty coverage on all their vehicles.

Although plans can always change, vehicles sold for the Canadian market
come standard with a 5-year or 100,000 kilometer Powertrain Limited
Warranty and a 3-year or 60,000 kilometer Basic Limited Warranty
including Roadside Assistance. You can find out more about the current
incentives on any of our vehicles on our website
(www.daimlerchrysler.ca)."

1 - 12 of 12 Posts