Charger Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I talked my wife into $1000.00 custom accessory budget when I get the car.

Car on order;
Charger R/T with RT, Sunroof, Upgrade audio w/sub woofer, protection pack, steering wheel controls with info center Crystal Black with Light Slate Seating

My List
Daytona style front air dam $ 90.00
Daytona style rear spoiler $350.00
Magnum chrome insert side moldings $260.00
(body color with small strip on top)
---------
$600.00

Thoughts ??
Throttle body spacer $110.00
Cool air intake $200.00 +/-
Programer $300.00 +/-
Mufflers $400.00 +/-
-------------
$1000.00 +/-

What does everyone else have on their list??.. What should I add to mine??

·
Registered
62 Posts
HEMIDON said:
I talked my wife into $1000.00 custom accessory budget when I get the car.

Car on order;
Charger R/T with RT, Sunroof, Upgrade audio w/sub woofer, protection pack, steering wheel controls with info center Crystal Black with Light Slate Seating

My List
Daytona style front air dam $ 90.00
Daytona style rear spoiler $350.00
Magnum chrome insert side moldings $260.00
(body color with small strip on top)
---------
$600.00

Thoughts ??
Throttle body spacer $110.00
Cool air intake $200.00 +/-
Programer $300.00 +/-
Mufflers $400.00 +/-
-------------
$1000.00 +/-

What does everyone else have on their list??.. What should I add to mine??
I'd go with the exhaust and CAI.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Air Dam--DONE
Spoiler
20" Wheels
Window Tint----DONE
CAI
Exhaust

·
Registered
2,732 Posts
on my daytona....

window tint
couple mods using parts from the 05 LX parts bin....

then thats me done until it is paid off.... (yeah I say that now :wink: )

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi I have a black charger with silver racing stripes i was the first to have one in the indy area. I have a few mods on the way a ravin perfomance exhaust and im getting tinted windows done first. If any one wants me to show pics of it. Reply and i will post some for everyone for people to see if they would want to put stripes yours. My stripes were 2,000 dollors. Please Reply.

·
Registered
604 Posts
Charger2424 said:
Hi I have a black charger with silver racing stripes i was the first to have one in the indy area. I have a few mods on the way a ravin perfomance exhaust and im getting tinted windows done first. If any one wants me to show pics of it. Reply and i will post some for everyone for people to see if they would want to put stripes yours. My stripes were 2,000 dollors. Please Reply.
id like to see pics :happy:

·
Registered
384 Posts
Charger2424 said:
please bring the pics! where are you in indy? also how long have you had the car / stripes? I saw my first charger in broadripple at the blues fest, it may have been you. it didnt have stripes though

·
Registered
1,869 Posts
CAI- Mopar-on order $329.00
Zoomers Cat-Back- Pre-paid on order $934.00
Tint- Complete $200.00
Chin Spoiler-on order $89.00
Rear deck spoiler- Still shopping to find what I like plan to spend about $500.00

·
Registered
113 Posts
Antmag I have the same color charger...what color tint did you get ...any pics? I plan to tint mine as my next upgrade.

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,869 Posts
jcmeci said:
Antmag I have the same color charger...what color tint did you get ...any pics? I plan to tint mine as my next upgrade.

Thanks!
It is a silver mirror tint. I don't know the name of it. It is only 20% reflective and a 35% tint. I think it looks good it blends the color of the car. I will try and get better picks today. I will post them here when I do.

Here is the link to the member gallery were I posted picks of my car window tint.
http://www.chargerforums.com/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=582

·
Registered
113 Posts
Thanks! I will be looking for the pics!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts