Charger Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
28,730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've noticed a lot of new and old chargers in movies recently. The new Deathproof movie has a vintage charger and challenger in the last scene of the movie. There was also a new Charger in the Miami Vice movie. If you watch the new Fantastic Four movie, they reference a Hemi in that one too. Just thought I'd put it out there and see if anyone else has seen any chargers in movies or on tv. :lol:

·
Registered
117 Posts
Oh Yea! The movie "Next" with Nickolas Cage. He steals a SRT8, and races it through Las Vegas. Pretty cool footage.

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
Watched "Next" last night. Cool movie with good footage of SRT through the streets of Vegas. Two thumbs up!!

·
Premium Member
28,730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The charger in the miami vice movie is a DUB edition and it also gets shot up.

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
I'm wondering why everybody keeps saying that black car from Deathproof was a Charger. It has a Chevy symbol and also according to http://www.deathproofcar.com/deathproof.shtml it is a 1970 Chevy Nova.

There was a Charger in that My Super Ex-Girlfriend movie. I'm seeing it pop up more. A local realtor here manages to squeeze hers into the pictures of each property she lists in the paper. :p

·
Registered
338 Posts
I'm wondering why everybody keeps saying that black car from Deathproof was a Charger. It has a Chevy symbol and also according to http://www.deathproofcar.com/deathproof.shtml it is a 1970 Chevy Nova.
:p
The end scene was supposed to be his tribute to vanishing point so he does have a Charger. But you're right, the car in all the previews and on the cover of the DVD is a nova.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Let's see. Late model GTO's have appeared in:

The Last Ride
Stealth
Herbie Fully Loaded
The Transormers - Bumblebee Camaro was basically an '05 GTO with new camaro sheet metal and a yellow GTO appears briefly in the end.
Deja Vu
Jericho
Desperate Housewives

Vintage GTO's have been in too many movies and tv shows to count.

·
Registered
280 Posts
He totalled the Nova on screen. Drove it head on into that other car at top speed.

He's in the charger 14 months later when he meets up with the girls in there test drive challenger.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts