Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 90+

Votes: 1 0.5%
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since Dodge says that the average age of a Charger buyer will be 46.... lets do a poll to see what age range members on here are.....

·
Registered
769 Posts
Currently 37...soon to be 38(SIGH)

·
Registered
2,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
JSA 007 said:
22, suckers :tongue:

:D :cool:
Just remember... you still pay through the nose for insurance... :)

I am not too much older though... 27, commin up on 28 here soon... although I was always told that rates drop when you hit 25.... but when I was 24 they moved it to 30.... figure give it a couple years and it will move to 35... :no:

now back to our normally scheduled program

·
Registered
74 Posts
im 17, soon to be 18...im not too sure if i want a charger because i dont think its practical for me being young and with gas prices and insurance, i just love the cars (new and old)...

·
Registered
4,051 Posts
Mopar4MyCar said:
im 17, soon to be 18...im not too sure if i want a charger because i dont think its practical for me being young and with gas prices and insurance, i just love the cars (new and old)...
It's not. Get a Cobalt so you can pay for college.

Better yet, buy my used 2004 Cavalier so I can go buy a Hemi Charger. :whistle:

·
Registered
153 Posts
Okay, either someone's being a joker, or there's a 90+ year old among us. If you're reading this, turn your damn turn signal off, it's been on for the last fifteen miles!

;)

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
I'm 51 years young and enjoying the heck out of my new Charger. I love the new ones as well as the original...they were what we drove in High School. I didn't have one..drove a Chevelle..but most of the other guys were driving Charger's or RoadRunners.

·
Registered
321 Posts
DAYTONA_R/T said:
Since Dodge says that the average age of a Charger buyer will be 46.... lets do a poll to see what age range members on here are.....
It would be cool if we could seperate it to Age+V6 Vs Age+Hemi i think that if i was younger i may have bought the SXT, i mean 255 is plenty but since i have been driving with 222-255 for the last 6 years, once i test drove that Hemi it was a gotta have it. I am 28 so 6 years ago and today i would still fall into the same category 21-30.

·
Registered
197 Posts
I turn 56 in seven days. But the Charger makes me feel alot younger. :happy:

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
tonycpsu said:
Okay, either someone's being a joker, or there's a 90+ year old among us. If you're reading this, turn your damn turn signal off, it's been on for the last fifteen miles!

;)
And, you too deaf to hear the 1 mile warning chime!

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
DirtyOM said:
38 yesterday 11/11, but my wife is 24. Do you think she keeps me young? :happy:
She hasn't mentioned it. :whistle: :wink:

·
Registered
6,299 Posts
38 on the 16th. What a great time of life. Wise enough to know better, young enough to still be really active, financially secure enough to play hard and in the groove with the kids and all the fun stuff in life. :wink:

·
Registered
454 Posts
i'm on the back side of 27, soon to be the big 28.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts