Charger Forums banner

Charger Burble Tune Issues (Something resets?)

4K views 18 replies 13 participants last post by  Wilkinda65 
#1 ·
I recently got a tune done via Hemi Fever through my diablo i3 (2009 charger R/T). The tune works PERFECTLY when put on. But then once I shut my car off, it stops doing the burble from there forward, but seemingly stays on the tune. He's sent me two different versions and cant seem to fix my issue because he's never happened before. The thing that seems to be the issue to me is that when i shut the car off, something reverts back to "normal" and therefore stops the burble part. Any one have any advice or possible fixes?

#3 ·
Was just something someone recommended to me that could be the issue. A burble tune is just for little pops and bangs. I just find it so weird that it does it on the first time putting it on, but then after i drive and shut the car off it stops doing it.

#10 ·
Thank you for actually posting something that can help me lol. Trying to learn about tuning and everyone wants to rip me apart xD I can change the burble tune to no burble whenever i want so its never really that big of an issue as other people think it is hahaha

#8 ·
Kinda reminds about the flame tune thread over at the Lxforums lol:

#9 ·
Not going to find much help here.

We typically prefer our cars to actually perform the part vs sound like hammered ass cause somewhere, someone thought it was cool.

Really sad when the First F&F movie starts to look more legit mods wise when compared to today's modding.

#14 ·
Well, since it was brought back to life.

Burble tunes are not as distasteful to me as folks with a V6 they try to make sound like a V8.
Both are absolutely horrible.
can this be added to a stock car ?
I hope not.
The thing that seems to be the issue to me is that when i shut the car off, something reverts back to "normal" and therefore stops the burble part.
That’s a sign from God.

Reactions: bhr9797
#19 · (Edited)
Is this similar to the lopey idle tune you could get with the Boss 302?