Charger Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Registered
275 Posts
Rebadgedesign.com

Talk to Nathan, he does amazing work and will work with you to design pretty much any kind of badge you want.

You can check out his work on his website. Iv'e personally ordered 3 custom badges from him now.

· Registered
111 Posts
Rebadge did new badges for my challenger. They do awesome work and after a couple of winters, their work still stands the test of time and looks as good as the day I applied them. Hope that helps!

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

· Premium Member
5,660 Posts
Hey everyone,

I wanted to know if there are any good sites out there for creating and ordering custom font and emblems/badges for all around the car?? And what the Stock Measurments are?
Also check out Billet Technology, milled aluminum, high quality and can do custom work if you don't see exactly what you want :beerchug:

That's where I got my Spidey badge. :alfdance:

· Registered
1,370 Posts
Rebadge did new badges for my challenger. They do awesome work and after a couple of winters, their work still stands the test of time and looks as good as the day I applied them. Hope that helps!

Sent from AutoGuide.com App
Like they said, Rebadge. He does awesome work. I got these two almost a year ago now and they still look just as good as when I got them.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
do any of you guys have his email directly saved? i emailed him 3 days ago and still havent heard anything yet..i've gone to 5 different print shops in miami looking for someone to create these badges for me but no1 was interested in a small order..i must order these! lol

· Registered
262 Posts
do any of you guys have his email directly saved? i emailed him 3 days ago and still havent heard anything yet..i've gone to 5 different print shops in miami looking for someone to create these badges for me but no1 was interested in a small order..i must order these! lol
He's probably busy. He'll definitely get back to you soon

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

· Registered
275 Posts
Give Nate about 5 business days to get back to you. He does A LOT of work lol
But once he gets started it shouldn't take long at all.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.