Charger Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody got any pics of what the interior lighting is like in a Charger (dashboard instruments, console, radio, etc.)?

·
Registered
732 Posts
No, but it looks awesome.

·
Registered
630 Posts
I will try and get a picture of mine tonight. As GMG said, "looks awsome!" There is not light in them (not lite from behind with a bulb). The dial face itself is made of a electro-luminous material that when you switch the lights on it glows (kinda like the timex watches.

·
Registered
958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
cool. When I saw it in the daytime, it sorta looked like the old green and yellow backlit incandescant glow from the 70's. I was hoping for something better than that.

·
Registered
6,117 Posts
i love the way the car lights up.....wish we had the option like the mustang guys have of changing the color.....you daytona guys could have the orange glow........that would look very cool

·
Registered
630 Posts
Damn... going to be a bit before I can get the pictures. Tried last night and the three that I took did not show the colors due to the flash. Now I have to figure out how to turn off the flash and set the ISA high enough to take a dark picture without it taking a long exposure (new fangled digital SLR has many bells and whistles to learn).

·
Registered
106 Posts
Yea when I drove it at night the first time indiglo style lights were my favorite suprise. They look so awesome.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts