Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Many of you know us from this or the other Dodge/SRT Forums, and we have had tremendous success with this Board and it's members. We currently have instituted a program with the Viper Club of America Forum for members who wish to purchase a new Dodge Charger, and we wanted to extend a similar program over to this site. Through the end of the year we will sell new Chargers ( including RTs , but no SRT8s ) for invoice. The only rules are they must go through me, as our Dept. is tracking the viability of doing this through a Forum. There are skeptics within the organization, but I have sold so many vehicles through Forums, that we think we will knock em dead. This is really simple, as you can simply order your car, you know what the price will be, and if you fly in we will even put you up for the night - no charge.

Call or email me at :
Bill Pemberton
Viper and SRT Mgr
Woodhouse Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Viper, SRT
Blair, Nebraska
1-800-889-1893
cell 402-677-5864
[email protected]

PS - It is imperative that you note you saw this ad on the Charger Forum!

·
Premium Member
15,199 Posts
Folks, for those who don't know Bill P. He's the real deal and a man of his word, if he says its so, it is, plain and simple.

·
Registered
19 Posts
From what I have seen, it may be easy to get a lesser Charger at invoice, but the R/Ts are usually going for closer to sticker and even a few large over in some parts of the country. Plus, a no-nonsense, haggle-free, guaranteed price on an R/T (especially with R/T performance package) is a no-brainer to me. Keep up the good work Bill!!!

Kyle

·
Registered
8 Posts
This is great. Thanks Bill. Of all the cars I have looked at as my new daily driver (including the Magnum) the Charger is the only one that the wife really likes. Wonder what a Charger R/T with the Performance Package will go for at Invoice (or close to)? Will have to email Bill.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Gee, old school, that would be nice if that was the case, but to the contrary the Charger is exceeding expectations. We had about 40 in stock less than a month ago and we have 3 RTs at present. I did some ferocius talking to get Management to bite on this, as the purpose is to prove to them that Forums speak loudly and the customer base can be very loyal. Price is never the whole denominator, but I had to go with a super ,hard hitting approach to have a strong initial impact with Management. Frankly , this is my idea, and it could make or break the idea, as I am very committed to the various Forums we sponsor. When you figure a new RT with a hemi can be bought under 30K, will run in the upper 13s or low 14s easy, where else are you going to find a 4dr with those credentials --- pretty tough act to follow.

Thanks for your time!

·
Registered
4,944 Posts
Bill Pemberton said:
Gee, old school, that would be nice if that was the case, but to the contrary the Charger is exceeding expectations. We had about 40 in stock less than a month ago and we have 3 RTs at present. I did some ferocius talking to get Management to bite on this, as the purpose is to prove to them that Forums speak loudly and the customer base can be very loyal. Price is never the whole denominator, but I had to go with a super ,hard hitting approach to have a strong initial impact with Management. Frankly , this is my idea, and it could make or break the idea, as I am very committed to the various Forums we sponsor. When you figure a new RT with a hemi can be bought under 30K, will run in the upper 13s or low 14s easy, where else are you going to find a 4dr with those credentials --- pretty tough act to follow.

Thanks for your time!
Greetings Bill!! PLEASE don't waste your time w/ oldschool, as he is a worthless troll trying to get your goat. Thank You for your help and concern. These guys are grateful indeed sir! Mike

·
Registered
1,972 Posts
Hey Bill,
If I didn't already have an R/T, I would definitely be talking to you :happy:

I love the new Charger so much it might become my wife's car when the SRT-8 hits the streets :drool:

·
Registered
369 Posts
I just ordered my R/T for EP price, less hold back....perks for working for a Dodge dealer :) . And they are selling very well off of our lot. We are a small dealer,but none the less have sold 5 since mid July.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Our General Manager just got back from a Business Meeting ,today,and the Charger was one of the main topics of discussion. Interesting to note that 55 Dealers still hadn't gotten one Charger yet ( Dealers in our Zone), and that sales have flat taken off. We saw that here, with fairly slow uptake the first week, and then wham , they left in droves. Nice to see this for those that have the beast , as this high demand should keep resale up like the 300C.

·
Banned
113 Posts
I hate you.... Why couldn't you have hooked ME up? Bought mine 2mnths ago :( still haven't even passed another one on the road here....

·
Registered
253 Posts
DirtyOM said:
Everybody remember to ignore oldschool above. I didn't know 15 year old white trash could afford a computer. :embarrese

What he said. I'm a salesman in south LA and we have a hard time just getting enough Chargers in general just to fill demand here. So I'm pretty sure were not the only ones with the "lackofchargertosell" disease.

·
Registered
331 Posts
I guess it all depends on where you live. Chargers are not hard to come by in Chicago. In fact, the dealership across the street from my house has fifteen R/T's just sitting there.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Hello
I just purchased a fully loaded charger at $500.00 over invoice and then received a $500.00 rebate the MSRP was $36395 and Invoice is $34154.00. I got charger R/T from Sunnyvale Chrysler/Jeep/Dodge on 7/31/05. Talk to Omero Vaquera Fleet/Internet Manager. He is awesome

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
The rebate is in addition to whatever anyone gets from his/her Dealer all across the country, just in case there was confusion on this issue.

·
Registered
62 Posts
I bought my SXT over a month ago and I still have yet to see another Charger on the road and I mean not a one. I live in NYC so maybe sales are doing better in certain areas. Hey I dont care if anyone buys one, the less on the road makes it less of a chance to get it stolen. Yup that's the way we think in NYC.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm new to the forum. I really want the Go man Go Daytona, but would settle for a Black RT with sport package. What should I expect to pay Bill if I flew up to get one from you. 100 miles away a dealer has one go man go, but dealer isn't selling it.

Thanks,

·
Registered
136 Posts
OK, so what is the invoice price of an SXT? How do option packages affect it? I have seen several window stickers of SXTs with a $3K package that creates a $26K window sticker. Because you're not suppose to pay sticker, should this car's purchase price be less than $26K? If so, how much less? The dealers around here have several each that don't seem to be moving. Yet, I'm sure the salesman wants a commission of some kind. I don't want a car for free, but I'm willing to pay a fair price.

·
Registered
4,051 Posts
Holy ...

That's a terrific deal man! Are you doing this indefinitely or is this "Limited Time Offer"?

I can't afford my car right now; not til after my wedding and I get some things situated with my new house.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts