Charger Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Recently on a foggy night a Charger was heading south and a Mustang was driving north.

While crossing a narrow bridge they hit each other head-on, mangling both cars.

The Charger driver manages to climb out of his car and survey the damage.

He looks at his twisted car and says, "Man, I'm lucky to be alive".

Likewise, the Mustang drivers gets out of his car uninjured, he too, feeling fortunate to have survived.

The Mustang driver walks over to the Charger driver and says, "Hey, man, I think this is a sign that we should put away our petty differences and live as friends instead of being rivals."

The Charger driver thinks for a moment and says, "You know, you're absolutely right! We should be friends. In fact, I'm going to see if something else survived the wreck." The Charger driver then pops open the trunk of his car and removes a full undamaged bottle of Jameson's Irish whiskey and a 6-pack of Guinness. He says to the Mustang driver, "I think this is another
sign that we should toast to our newfound friendship."

The Mustang driver agrees and grabs the bottle of Jamesons. After sucking down half of the bottle, he hands the bottle back to the Charger driver and
says, "Your turn".

The Charger driver calmly twists the cap back on the bottle, throws the rest of the bottle and the Guinness over the bridge into the river and says, "Nah,
I think I'll just wait for the cops to show up."

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
thats great sounds like something a woman would come up with very decieving

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
Lol nice one!

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
nice...good one

·
Registered
406 Posts
:lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
381 Posts
LMAO. Good one!

·
Registered
4,228 Posts
I read a similar joke where a woman does the same thing to a man after they collide. Funny stuff! :lol:

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
That was a good one!

·
Premium Member
2,572 Posts
That's just mean. I like it!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts